- Voth Antiproton beams
- Two larger turrets are mounted on the lateral sides of the head armor, firing a thick beam in a narrow forward arc where V-Rex's head is directed.
- Three smaller emitters are on the lateral sides of the body armor - mounted slightly above the area between the leg and arm. It fires in a wide arc on up to three targets, similar to some split-beam weapons.
- Transphasic Chroniton Mortar
- Mortars are fired from the points on the back armor covering the sacral region or slightly above, toward the head. When preparing to fire, V-Rex will stop moving and slightly lower its head in order to position the mortars. The area that will be shelled will be marked with red circles.
- Melee attacks
- Foot Stomp: In preparation for the melee attack, V-Rex will raise one leg and stomp a target in front, dealing Physical damage.
- Tail Swipe: It will swing its tail to deal Physical damage to the large area behind it.
- Vicious Bite: Toxic damage attack using its sharp teeth.
- Savage Maul: Physical damage attack.
- It also uses a piercing scream during the combat, but it is unknown if it deals any damage or debuffs.
- Weapon attacks
- Mortar II Explosion: Kinetic damage attack.
- Rapid Fire Bolt: Antiproton damage attack.
- Summons allied Dankanasaurs.
- Shields: 8,015
- Health: 30,779
- “Secure Voth Points”: Commander Arnold sends the player into the Battlezone to capture points in the City, Park or Outskirts.
- “Defeat Voth in the Battlezone”: Commander Arnold asks the player to assist with weakening Voth forces.
- “Partisans”: Viriosaurus Rex SQUAMOUS is used in the Shangdu Bar arena fight.
- V-Rex in the Voth battlezone counts toward the "Defeat a Bio-Engineered Viriosaurus Rex" universal endeavor, and the "Defeat Captains (Ground)" personal endeavor.
- Season 8 Dev Blog 4 - Designing the Voth
- Season 8 Dev Blog 6 - Designing the Voth Ground Combat Experience
|Details||Voth • Solanae Dyson Sphere • Dyson Sphere Battlezone • Allied Zone • Contested Zone • Voth Zone|
|Ground Forces||Voth Specialist • Voth Medic • Voth Spec Ops • Voth Strike Commander • Voth Supply Runner • Bio-Engineered Dankanasaur • Bio-Engineered Furiadon • Bio-Engineered Viriosaurus Rex • Voth Mech Repair Drone • Ceratopsid-Class Exosuit • Dacentrus-Class Exosuit • Polyonax-class Exosuit • Artillery Barrage|
|Starships||Aceton Drone • Voth Ward Repair Ship • Voth Frigate • Voth Palisade Frigate • Voth Borg-Killer Frigate • Voth Bastion Cruiser • Voth Bulwark Battleship • Voth Citadel Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Curalk • Dran • Eknar • Foluma • Nelen Exil • Rex Axxara • Rex Bazratat|
|NPC starships||Aetonyx • Balaur • Caudipteryx • Gryponyx • Koparion • Maleevus • Othnielia • Polyonax • Rugops • Seitaad|