Blood Wine is an uncommon consumable out-of-combat self heal.
Consuming Blood Wine will boost your Hit Points by 64% over a period of 3.5 seconds. Up to 20 can be stacked together.
Description & Stats
Klingon alcoholic beverage so highly intoxicating that most non-Klingons cannot handle imbibing it.
This consumable will restore some of your hit points. It can only be used out of combat.
- Targets Self
- 1.25 sec activate
- 1/1 Charges
- +64% Hit Points over 3.5 sec
- 20 - KDF player character replicator (with Rare or Very Rare Klingon Chef DOFF in Roster)
- 20 - Bartender in Paradise City on Nimbus III
- 20 - Klingon Chef at Deep Space 9
Blood Wine is required for the following assignments:
- “Host Diplomatic Reception”
- “Prepare Traditional Klingon Ascension Feast”
- “Repeat Traditional Klingon Ascension Feast”
Klingon players can simply buy it in a variety of places, like the Bartenders on Qo'nos, or their own, shipboard Bartenders, provided they have a Rare or better Klingon chef among their duty officers.
Aside from the exchange, where it can be found for often ludicrously high prices, Federation players can fairly regularly find it as an item drop on ground missions which may or may not actually involve Klingons. It has been found on ground missions in the Exploration Clusters, as well as on episodic missions. Federation players looking for a more regular supplier of Blood Wine can turn to the “Pour a Drink” assignment, available from their shipboard Bartenders. "Good quality" results from this one-minute assignment often produce Blood Wine.