The Bortasqu' Cruiser Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Subspace Snare]
- [Console - Universal - Disruptor Autocannon]
- [Console - Universal - HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey]
They can be equipped on any Bortasqu' variant: Bortas Battle Cruiser, Bortasqu' Tactical Cruiser, Bortasqu' War Cruiser, Bortasqu' Command Cruiser, Martok Tactical Battlecruiser (T6), Kahless War Battlecruiser (T6) and Gorkon Science Battlecruiser (T6). They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Subspace Snare
- After teleportation, target gains immunity to Teleport for 15 sec
- Teleport approximately 4 km in front of you
- Disables Engines for 2 sec
- Special Ability: Subspace Snare
Fold subspace to teleport a targeted foe directly in front of you. The Snare is instant and your target will teleport approximately 4KM in front of you. The Snare will cause your targets engines to go offline for a brief moment - just enough time to get your forward weapons to bear.
Subspace Snare has a limited range and can fail if the target is protected by abilities such as Reverse Shield Polarity, Polarize Hull, Scattering Field or Attack Pattern Omega. Teleported targets gain an immunity to Teleport for a brief time.
Console - Universal - Disruptor Autocannon
- To Target: _____ Disruptor Damage x12 (X DPS)
- -10 weapons power when firing other weapons
- 2.5% chance to give target -10% Damage Resistance Debuff
The Bortasqu's Disruptor Autocannon is a devastating weapon. The weapon fires a single relentless disruptor barrage against a single target. This massive weapon has a very long cool down, and is not affected by Bridge Officer abilities like Rapid Fire or Scatter Volley
Console - Universal - HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey
Separates the aft command pod of your ship which will deploy as a Bird-of-Prey. Some crewman are directed to the HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey. The HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey will follow you, and will attack your target. If it takes heavy damage, it will be disabled, and you will need to disengage this ability and re-dock with the Bird-of-Prey to get it functional again.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Enhanced Tactical Systems
- +0.5 Flight Turn Rate
- 25% Recharge time reduction to the Bortasqu' Console Set
- +12 Projectile Weapon Training
- +12 Targeting Expertise
- +12 Energy Weapon Training
- This bonus gives your Hoh'Sus Bird-of-Prey access to a weaker version of your Disruptor Autocannon. In addition, it gains the Attack Pattern Beta I ability.
- The Recharge times for the Disruptor Autocannon when at least 2 consoles are equipped is 2 minutes and 24 secs, compared to the standard 3 minutes.
- As above, the Recharge times for the Subspace Snare is 4 minutes, compared to the standard 5 minutes. This also holds true for the HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey.
- After Legacy of Romulus, the set bonus was changed: the old 3 piece bonus became the 2 piece bonus and a new 3 piece bonus power was added.