The Breen Absolute Zero is a set of four items that are awarded upon completion of certain Breen-related missions. An optional change of ship appearance is that of the warp and impulse trail. The set items can vary by level played, and at max level they are:
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] - from “Cold Call”
- [Supercooled Combat Impulse Engines Mk XI] - from “Cold Case”
- [Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI] - from “Cold Storage”
- [Cryoplasma-Infused Warp Core Mk XII] or [Cryoplasma-Infused Singularity Core Mk XII] - from Q's Winter Wonderland vendor
Note: Stats are given for those of a Tier 5 cruiser (59% bonus over Tier 1 cruiser with standard shields). The tier and type of ship will change the shield capacity and engine's flight turn rate.
- 1 Polarized Parabolic Deflector
- 2 Supercooled Combat Impulse Engines
- 3 Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields
- 4 Cryoplasma-Infused Warp Core
- 5 Cryoplasma-Infused Singularity Core
- 6 Set powers
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Notes
Polarized Parabolic Deflector
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
The Polarized Parabolic Deflector is obtained from “Cold Call”.
The polarized parabolic deflector dish is built specifically to enhance the systems used by, and against, the Breen energy dampening weapon. The smoothly enhanced computer functions also improve general starship operations.
|[CtrlX]||+X Starship Control Expertise|
|[Sh/HullCap]||+X Starship Shield Capacity |
+X Starship Hull Capacity
Supercooled Combat Impulse Engines
- (Efficient at Low Power Levels)
The Supercooled Combat Impulse Engines is obtained from “Cold Case”.
The superconducting manifold of these impulse engines grants them greater electroplasma efficiency at low power levels, so that they continue to be maneuverable even while other systems demand a ship's power output.
Note: this changes the impulse or ion trail.
|[Full]||+X Full Impulse Flight Speed|
|[SecSpd-2]||+X Starship Impulse Expertise |
+X Sector Space Travel Speed
Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields
- (5% Absorption, 5% Bleedthrough)
The Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields is obtained from “Cold Storage”.
To defend against polaron weapons and energy dampening attacks, dielectric oscillation shields use a tuned soliton wave that distorts the movement of polaron charges. These shields are also particularly resilient against all forms of energy attack, although their peak absorption threshold is lower than other shield systems.
|[Rad]||Reduces Radiation Damage to Shields by 20%.|
|[Cp/Rg]||Increases Maximum Shield Capacity by 10% |
Increases Shield Regeneration by 10%
Cryoplasma-Infused Warp Core
- (Improves Power Transfer Rate)
The Cryoplasma-Infused Warp Core is obtained from the Holiday Item Vendor.
Plasma-Integrated Warp Cores double your base Regeneration rate for all Starship Power Levels. This special Breen Cryoplasma Warp Core is capable of generating tremendous weapon power for a short period of time, at the cost of draining non-weapons systems for the same duration.
The Breen Absolute Zero can be only obtained as [Plasma-Integrated Warp Core Mk XII [EPS] [SSS] [W->S] [WCap]], except for the Weapons Capacitor [WCap] being replaced by the Breen Weapons Capacitor.item; it doesn't come with innate modifier suffixes. Compared with regular Warp Engines, however, it is similar to a
Quality upgrades add innate modifier suffixes.
This item can only be obtained as character-bounditem from:
The cost for one item are:
- 50× [Targ Fur Earmuffs]
- 50× [Bolian Candles]
- 50× [Vulcan Meditation Incense]
- 50× [Terran Holiday Ornament]
- 15× [Andorian Sleigh Bells]
- 15× [Bajoran Gratitude Beads]
This item cannot be crafted.
Cryoplasma-Infused Singularity Core
- (Improves Exotic Damage)
The Cryoplasma-Infused Singularity Core is obtained from the Holiday Item Vendor.
Cryoplasma-Infused Singularity Cores increase your resistance to Power Drain in all Starship Power Lelvels by 15%. This special Breen Cryoplasma Warp Core is capable of generating tremendous weapon power for a short period of time, at the cost of draining non-weapons systems for the same duration.
|[EAS]||2% Chance when hit with energy weapons to grant|
+15 Auxiliary Power Setting for 10 sec.
|[W->S]||Adds 7.5% of your Weapon power to your Shield power as bonus power.|
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- +30.5 Transphasic Projectile Damage
- +30.5 Electro-Plasma System Flow
Set 3: Breen Energy Syphon
- Targets Foe
- 10 kilometer Range
- 0.5 sec activate
- 1 min 20 sec recharge
- to target: -9.7 All Power Settings for 13 sec
- to self: After 3 sec, +9.2 All Power Settings for 13 sec
- Duration of effects is determined by Drain Expertise
- Drain is 25% more effective when this set is used in a Breen Ship.
Set 4: Eject Cryoplasma
- Toggle [10 max]
- Targets Self
- 0.5 sec activate
- 1 min 25 sec recharge
- Ejects Warp Plasma Cloud:
- 4.1 Plasma Damage [Ignores Shields] every sec
- -90% Turn Rate
- -66% Impulse Speed
- Disables Cloak
Warp and impulse trail effect on a Federation Sovereign-class Assault Cruiser
Obelisk Carrier with Breen set
- This set became a four piece set with the addition of a Cryoplasma Warp Core/Singularity Core in November 2014.
- This set was added as part of Series 1 re-run in May 2011.
- As of the Legacy of Romulus expansion, the Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields now change the appearance of the ship's hull.
- Prior to the Gear Upgrade System introduced in the run-up to the Delta Rising expansion, this set could only be obtained in Mk X & Mk XI Very Rare (purple) versions.
- Breen Energy Syphon (when on a breen ship) is equivalent to Energy Syphon 3 (or Energy Syphon 2 on all other ships.)
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|