Retraining tokens do not respec Bridge Officers. A single captain can fully retrain once per token.
- Purchasable (any account type: silver Free-to-Play or gold Lifetime or monthly subscribed):
- This service may be purchased from the Zen Store for 300 for a single token, or 900 for a pack of 4. It is purchased at the account level, but used by a single captain.
- Free reward (gold accounts only) :
- Rank reward at levels:
- Veteran Rewards granted to players once they have held an active and paid subscription to the game and reached:
- Free reward (Reputation System) :
- Tier VI of any Reputation System unlocks a "Claim a Retrain Token" project, claimable for 50 Marks.
How to buy
There are 2 ways to buy Retraining Tokens :
In-game Store :
Press the button underneath the Mini-Map in the top right hand corner of the screen labelled " STORE". Select Services tab on the left hand side to see the services list and select Captain Retrain Token. Click "Buy - 300" to purchase the token.
In-game Skills Menu :
Pressing the K Key in-game (or other key bound to skills menu) will open the skills menu. On the bottom click the retrain skills button. It will then give you the option to either buy a retrain token, use a free retrain token, or use a retrain token that you have purchased. Click buy retrain token and confirm by clicking "Buy - 300"
Note: Retrain tokens bought within the skills menu are character bound and cannot be used by other characters.
For info about the skills see : Skills
Zen Store might be unavailable when the game server is down for maintenance.
- Free-to-Play players wont receive a free token. They have to buy it.
- This is a service not an item; once you have purchased this service from Store it wont be displayed on your inventory, only as a token confirmation when you are at the Skill Trainer.
- Tokens cannot be purchased from Exchange, traded nor mailed.