- This page is for the Hur'q starship. For other uses, see Swarmer (disambiguation).
The Chidyat Swarmer (also called a Hur'q Swarmer) is a small, fast moving ship used by the Hur'q. They pursue ships in groups at high speeds to attack from behind.
The Chidyat Collector is a variant of the Swarmers that appears in queues where the player must destroy asteroids and use the fragments to defeat a Hur'q mothership. They fly up to the asteroid fragments and tractor them, which destroys the fragments, prioritizing this over anything else.
- Short Range Salvage Laser (Phaser damage)
- “Scylla and Charybdis”: Swarmers attack alliance forces in orbit of Bajor after they are awoken on numerous Alpha Quadrant worlds.
- “Turn the Tide”
- “Storm Clouds Gather”
- “The Search”
- “Doomed to Repeat”
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”
- “Planetary Assault”
- “Sinister Gathering”: Swarmers and Collectors
- “Break the Circle”: Swarmers launch from the Hur'q Swarms guarding the Nekcrid Capital Ship or Vedcrid Hive Capital Ship, as well as from the capital ship itself.
- “Final Hur'q Assault on Empersa” (Swarmers and Collectors)
- Despite being Frigate-sized, these enemies are usually launched from a larger ships, and rarely spawn independently. As a result, in the combat log, damage by them will be listed as coming from the launching ship, eg. "Hur'q Swarm deals 642 (1333) Phaser Damage(Critical) to you with Short Range Salvage Laser."
|Details||Hur'q • Havas-Kul • Germanium • Ketracel White • Masan Research Reports|
|Ground Forces||Attendant • Glowing Attendant • Vakyat Aggressor • Mekcrid Guardian • Vekcrid Overseer|
|Starships||Chidyat Swarmer • Chidyat Collector • Vridyat Ravager • Nekcrid Assembly • Nekcrid Capital Ship • Hur'q Swarm • Vedcrid Hive|