No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Character Bind On Pickup
Used in Temporal Defense Initiative reputation projects. Can be used to obtain Mk XII gear, or turned in for Dilithium Ore.
Chroniton Buffer are earned by:
- Completing “The Battle of Procyon V” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Days of Doom” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Miner Instabilities” (Advanced or Elite)
- Defeating Starbase(s) in the in Badlands - Terran Empire Space Battlezone
- Small chance of a drop from a Temporal Defense Initiative Equipment Requisition crate.
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Temporal Marks into one Chroniton Buffer (once per day).
The following Temporal Defense Initiative projects require Chroniton Buffers as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the Ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the Starship set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the Starship Armament set