- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
- Up to ____ Radiation Damage per sec (ignores shields, increases each second)
- -3.8 All Subsystem Energy each sec, per Foe
- Gain +1 Seed Energy each sec, per Foe
- Up to ____ Kinetic Damage (50% Shield Penetration) (scales with Seed Energy)
- Up to +___ Repel (scales with Seed Energy)
- Disables for 1.8 sec
The Console - Universal - Genesis Seed can be obtained by players from the following sources:
- The New Genesis Bundle for 7,800 (Zen Store)
- Also sold separately for 3,000 .
- Legendary TOS Starfleet Captain Bundle for 12,000 (Zen Store)
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Players may only equip one of these consoles.
Although the Genesis Project was ultimately a failure for its intended purpose, the ramifications of the various cutting-edge research that went into its development are still studied and adapted for newer applications by ambitious scientists and engineers with some regularity within the Federation.
This latest iteration is built to leech energy and matter from foes in the region near the unstable planetoid that is created when the device is detonated in space, manifesting as Radiation damage and power drain. The planetoid will utilize the gathered resources to grow in size and power until it quickly reaches its explosive finale, further damaging and disabling foes within the blast radius, and will do so more rapidly if there are a large number of enemy targets within its vicinity.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|