+47.5 Starship Shield Penetration
- 90' targeting arc
- to foes: _ Radiation Damage (3x/sec) and up to -75 All Damage Resistance Rating for 10 sec
- to self: -83.3% Speed and Turn Rate while active
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Hyper-focusing Trinary Arrays
The Console - Universal - Hyper-focusing Trinary Arrays can be obtained by the players of all four factions from the following sources:
- The four-ship All Faction Recon Bundle (T6) for 7,000 (Zen Store)
- Sold separately for 3,000 , or sold as part of the two-ship Cross-Faction Recon Bundle (T6): 4,000 (Zen Store).
- Sold separately for 3,000 , or sold as part of the two-ship Cross-Faction Recon Bundle 2 (T6): 4,000 (Zen Store).
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
This technology was originally conceived as a hyper-accurate long-range scanning device, capable of dissecting quantum data from distances previously unheard of. However, once prototyping began, it quickly became evident that the trinary emitter-beams used to scan and receive such data caused irreparable damage to matter caught in the crossfire - an issue further confounded by the fact that without targeting parameters designed for precise weaponry, the system takes several seconds to focus on its intended target. While these compounded issues resulted in the scanner functionality of the device being abandoned, the easily-weaponized emitters found a new home in this starship defense project.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|