Console - Universal - Multi-Target Tractor Arrays
+13.3 Starship Control Expertise
+17.8% Flight Turn Radius
- Randomly targets up to 3 foes within 5km every 2 secs (may target foes already affected by previous activations)
- To Foes:
* -98.7% Turn Rate and Flight Speed
* Disables Cloak
* 154.1 Kinetic Damage per 0.5 sec (Ignores shields and damage increased by 20% per additional array on a single target)
* Pulls Foes that are >1km (scales up with Distance)
- Special Ability: Multi-Target Tractor Arrays
The Console - Universal - Multi-Target Tractor Arrays can be obtained by the players of all four factions.
- and - Sarcophagus Dreadnought Carrier (Discovery Lock Box, FED Tier 6)
- and - [Console Pack - Multi-Target Tractor Arrays (Federation)] (Retired)
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
These tractor arrays were initially designed to facilitate the retrieval of fallen warriors, for preparation and storage aboard the Sarcophagus, but have since been weaponized to debilitate and damage foes in close-quarters ship combat. When this console's power is activated, specially mounted Tractor Beam Arrays capable of immobilizing and debilitating nearby foes will activate over a brief period of time. A total of 12 tractor arrays will be activated by this ability, each targeting nearby foes and severely slowing them while dealing a moderate amount of Kinetic Damage directly to their hull. If any foe is caught by more than one tractor, the damage of each is increased as the Tractor beams tear the unfortunate ship in opposite directions while dragging them closer to the Sarcophagus starship.
This console also provides passive bonuses to Control Expertise, Energy Damage Resistance Rating, and Turn Rate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This console may be found in a Federation Cross-Faction Console Bundle, which was removed from the Infinity Lock Box and the Discovery Lock Box with the release of Season Twenty-two: House Reborn and the debut of Cross-Faction Flying unlock. Characters of all factions can now purchase and use the Sarcophagus Dreadnought Carrier irregardless of faction, provided they have this unlock. However, these Cross-Faction bundles may still be found on the exchange if obtained from the Infinity Lock Box before they were removed.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|