+13.3 Exotic Particle Generator
+13.3 Starship Control Expertise
- Teleport 8km Forward
- To Foes within 5km of destination:
-33% Flight Speed for 6 sec
- To Self for 5 sec
50% Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons
+50 Accuracy Rating
+25 Critical Chance
- After 5 sec:
Launch 3x Torpedo Salvo that deals 2,112.4 Kinetic Damage per torpedo, then teleport 8km back.
- Special Ability: Lorca Maneuver
The Console - Universal - Mycelium Ambush can be obtained by the players of all four factions.
- and - Crossfield-class Science Spearhead (Infinity Lock Box, Discovery Lock Box, FED Tier 6)
- and - Glenn Legendary Temporal Operative Science Vessel (10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundles, FED Tier 6)
- and - [Console Pack - Mycelium Ambush (Klingon)] (Discovery Lock Box)
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
When this console's power is activated, your starship's weapons will be temporarily disabled as your ship instantaneously moves forwards to a destination some distance from your current position. Upon arrival at your destination, a pulse of energy is discharged, impeding the engines of nearby ships while enhancing your own starship's weapons for a brief period. After a few seconds, multiple payloads of torpedoes are released, and your starship's weapons are briefly disabled again in order to instantaneously move backwards to your original position.
This is also referred to as the “Lorca Maneuver” in reference to the captain that first pioneered its use.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|