- 45' targeting arc
- Fires 6 Nadion Bombs for _____ Phaser Damage per Bomb (Each Target can be hit by 1-3 Bombs).
- Each Bomb creates a Nadion Radiation Field for 10 secs that deals _____ Phaser Damage per sec.
- Special Ability: Nadion Saturation Bomb
The Console - Universal - Nadion Saturation Bomb is obtained from the Patrol Escort Refit (Zen Store, 2,500 , FED Tier 5). Only one can be equipped per ship. This console can only be equipped on the Patrol Escort, Patrol Escort Refit, Fleet Patrol Escort and the Fleet Patrol Escort Refit, but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Firing the Nadion Saturation Bomb lays down a string of explosive fire that strafes between the ship and its target and then continues to detonate past the target. Any enemy ships caught in the explosions will take severe damage. After detonation, an intense Nadion Radiation Field lingers in space, creating a deadly hazard for enemies.
- The damage of the Nadion Bombs and Nadion Radiation Field can both be increased by sources of Phaser damage, such as a Phaser Relay.
- The Nadion Radiation Field deals exotic damage and, as such, also benefits from the Exotic Particle Generator skill.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|