- Chance to apply Nanoprobe Contagion Field to up to 6 enemies within 3km:
- *Chance increases every 2 seconds from 12.5% to 100%
- *Foe: ___ Physical Damage every 2 sec for 20 sec (100% Shield Penetration)
- *Foe: -50% All Damage for 20 sec
- Special Ability: Nanoprobe Contagion Field
The Console - Universal - Nanoprobe Containment Module is obtained from the Nautilus Class Temporal Science Vessel (Zen Store, 3,000 , FED Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Temporal Science Vessel, the Temporal Science Vessel (T6) and the Fleet Temporal Science Vessel (T6), but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
When this ability is activated your starship will release a swarm of nanoprobes toward your target. This swarm will deal physical damage over time as it slowly eats away at the target starship's hull. Each time the nanoprobes deal damage there is a chance that it will spread to nearby foes which will cause the same amount of damage, but for a shorter duration. Targets affected by Nanoprobe Contagion Field also have their weapon damage drastically reduced.
This console also provides a passive boost to Exotic Damage and Resistance to all damage.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|