Console - Universal - Particle Synthesizer
- Confuses enemies for 9.2 sec (Half duration vs. player)
- Causes targets to take on your appearance for 9.2 sec (Half duration vs. players)
- to target: -99% Flight Turn Rate for 9.2 sec
- Decreases Threat generation by 90.9% for 9.2 sec
- Creates a Photonic Decoy of the Dauntless for 20 sec
- Special Ability: Particle Synthesizer
The Console - Universal - Particle Synthesizer is obtained from the Experimental Science Vessel (T6) (Zen Store, 3,000 , FED Tier 6). This console can only be equipped on the Experimental Science Vessel (T6) and the Fleet Experimental Science Vessel (T6), but can be put into any of their console slots. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Experimental Science Vessel comes equipped with the Particle Synthesizer. This sophisticated piece of technology can project a particle synthesis beam at a distant target. This will cause you to assume the appearance of your target and your distant foe and its nearby friends will take on your appearance thus causing tremendous confusion between your enemies. Additionally, a photonic decoy of your starship is created near your position to draw the attention of your enemies.
This console provides a passive bonus to Auxiliary Power Setting.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Experimental Science Vessel projects a particle synthesis beam
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|