+50 Scientific Readiness
- To foe, 15 sec max (toggle):
- * ___ Physical Damage (Ignores Shields) per sec
- * Weapon Firing Speed reduced by 33.3%
- * Ability Cooldowns slowed by 1% per sec
- * -50 Defense Rating
- To self, 15 sec max (toggle):
- * Weapon Firing Speed hasted by 50%
- * Ability Cooldowns hasted by 20%
- * +50 Defense Rating
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Borrowed Time
The Console - Universal - Temporal Trajectory Shifter is obtained by the players of all factions from the following sources:
- Sold separately for 3,000 , or sold as part of the two-ship Cross Faction Support Cruiser Bundle [T6]: 4,000 (Zen Store).
- 2021 Anniversary Legendary Bundle, Zen Store, 25,000 , Tier 6
This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Manipulating localized spacetime allows this complex technology to shift the chronometric energies from one starship's continuity to another's. This process is explained in layman's terms as "stealing time" from the target -- by redirecting temporal energies, they become slower while you become faster. Relatively speaking, of course. These energies translate as a reduction to the foe's weapon firing speed, ability recharges, and defense ratings, while those same aspects of your own starship's performance are increased.
This console also provides a passive boost to Defense Rating and Starship Scientific Readiness skill.
This console may be equipped on any console slot, on any starship. Only one of these consoles may be equipped on a ship at a time.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|