Console - Universal - Temporal Vortex Probe
+5% Turn Rate (Scales with Aux Power)
- Create a Temporal Vortex for 30 sec that travels to the Targeted Foe's current location.
- To Each Foe in the Vortex's cone:
* 1,652.6 Radiation Damage per sec
* -44.4% Flight Speed and Turn Rate
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Temporal Vortex
The Temporal Vortex Probe is a Universal Console obtained from the 2020 First Contact Day event. This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Inspired by Borg Technology, this probe is capable of opening a dangerously unstable Temporal Vortex that can travel through local space to damage and debilitate enemy vessels in the area. Even though the vortex is too unstable to be used for temporal manipulation or time travel, the energies it emits are powerful enough to damage and slow enemy starships unfortunate enough to be caught in its wake. The drone will travel toward the targeted foe's current locatio, dragging the anomaly with it while emitting chroniton radiation in a large cone facing away from its trajectory.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Exotic Damage and Cooldown Reduction for Temporal Operative Bridge Officer Abilities, as well as a scaling bonus to Turn Speed that scales with Auxiliary Power.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once it is obtained, it becomes unlocked for all characters on the account. It can be claimed at no additional cost via the Reclaim Rewards tab in the Event UI.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|