- Chains to up to 4 additional tagets, improving it's Damage by 25% each time
- Foe: Deals ___ Physical Damage per sec for 10 sec (Ignores Shields)
- Foe: Holds target for ___ sec
- Special Ability: 24px Chain Web Projection
The Console - Universal - Tholian Webspinner Array is a console of Tholian origin which deals shield penetrating physical damage to up to 5 foes, affecting the primary target and chaining up to 5km to deal 25% increased total damage to another foe, repeating this process until 5 foes are afflicted. Affected enemies will be Held and suffer heavy Physical Damage Over Time. This ability's damage is improved by Auxiliary Power and Particle Generator Skill.
This console can be equipped on any ship and can be put into any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
Tholian field projection technology is among the best in the quadrant, able to construct quasi-independent stable energy fields leashed to complex field projectors via cascading field interactions. Astonishingly, computer models suggest the fields continue to constructively interfere with each other ad infinitum. The web effect doesn't extend further into the fractal pattern, as the field's strength is insufficient to contain the energy past the first few iterations, but in theory each Tholian web is infinitely complex.
This console was an Event Grand Prize for completing the "Tholian Trouble" Featured Event, the second part of Event Campaign III, which ran from May 4th - May 25th, 2021 on PC and from May 27th, 2021 - June 17th, 2021 on Console. Once it is obtained, it becomes unlocked for all characters on the account. It can be claimed at no additional cost via the Reclaim Rewards tab in the Event UI. This console may also be purchasable from Mudd's Market, however availability is not guaranteed.
This console does not have levels and is epic quality by default, thus cannot be upgraded.
- At release, there was an issue that caused this console's original passive, Bonus Critical Chance against Held targets, to be applied to non-held targets as well.
- As a fix, the passive was redesigned to its current state, +50% Bonus Damage vs Held foes, with the May 13, 2021 patch.
Stand-Alone Universal Consoles
|Rank||Small Craft & Tier 1-4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Event, Lock Box & Other|
|Klingon Defense Force|