The Sphere is a science-oriented vessel used by the Borg Cooperative. Vessels of this class use the same weaponry as their Collective counterparts, but lack assimilation technology present on all true Borg vessels. They are not to be underestimated and are perfectly capable in dealing with powerful vessels such as Octanti Battlecruisers and Vaadwaur Assault Cruisers.
Borg Cooperative weapons have a firing arc of 360 degrees.
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||93 952||206 696||737 060|
- “Borg Disconnected”: Seven of Nine takes command of a Cooperative Sphere during the assault on Borg Unicomplex.
- “Ocampan Freighter Patrol”: Two Cooperative Spheres help defend an Ocampan convoy led by Kela against alien scavengers.
- “Parein System Patrol”: The player encounters Octanti Captain in the Parein System, where he is attempting to destroy ships belonging to the Borg Cooperative. Among Cooperative vessels are squadrons of Spheres and Cubes.
- “Unity”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking. The player joins liberated Borg Logan Kurtis in an effort to repair Octanti and Borg ships and protect them from Vaadwaur attack. Logan Kurtis commands the Cooperative Sphere.
- “Alliances”: Cooperative Regeneration Probe is part of a squadron which follows Seven of Nine to the Russan System, where she asks the Octanti to deactivate their virus and save an infected Tactical Cube.
- “Takedown”: Cooperative Regeneration Probe is part of the Cooperative contingent present at the Jenolan Dyson Sphere for the briefing on the mission to eliminate the threat of the Vaadwaur.
|Details||The Cooperative • Liberated Borg|
|Starships||Probe • Regeneration Probe • Sphere • Cube • Tactical Cube • Type 03|
|NPCs||Connor • Cooperative Colonial Governor • Cooperative Observer • Cooperative Representative • Ferrah • James Hunt • Linea • Logan Kurtis • Meshk • M'gwal|