The D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier is a Tier 6 Flight Deck Carrier which may be flown by Klingon Defense Force characters, including Klingon Empire-aligned Romulan Republic and Dominion characters. All faction restrictions of this starship can be removed by having a level 65 KDF character or by purchasing the Cross Faction Flying unlock from the Zen Store. This starship can be used from any level upon completion of the tutorial experience. As you level up, this ship gains additional hull, weapon slots, and console slots.
Players can obtain this starship from a [Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack], which has a ultra rare chance to drop from a [Promotional R&D Pack] or a [Promotional Duty Officer Pack]. This box is bound to you until a ship is chosen. The boxed ship is not bound and so may be traded to other players or bought and sold on the Exchange for energy credits under the name [Special Requisition Pack - D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier [T6]], as well as under [Special Requisition Pack - Discovery Flight Deck Carrier Tier 6 Ship]. The choice box's contents depend on the player's faction; Klingon Empire players will receive the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier when opening it.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Class variants
- 3 Starship Mastery
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Standard configuration
- 6 Scaling starship
- 7 Ship comparison
- 8 Admiralty ship
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Notes
- 11 External links
The original D7-class was built as a symbol of unity, a powerful new design for the many Klingon Houses to follow together into battle. Dutifully maintained and upgraded over the years, and aided by a complete retrofit, this miracle of times past stands ready to lead the Klingon Empire into a new age of victory once again.
This version of the D7 boasts impressive upgrades only possible with the experience acquired from working on the same ship for more than a hundred years. Many of these improvements have been made to make other adjustments easy, making working on the ship a tinkerer’s dream.
|SKIN UNLOCK: Free with this starship|
This D7-class variant is representative of the vessel as seen in Season Two of Star Trek: Discovery. The Discovery-era D7 mainly takes after the contemporary Movie-era version of the ship, the K't'inga class, with vastly different nacelles and extra detailing.
FLIGHT DECK CARRIER
|I||Absorptive Hull Plating||+25 Physical Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating.
|II||Rapid Repairs||Regenerates 1.25% of your maximum hull every 3 seconds in Space. Twice the amount is regenerated out of combat.|
|III||Quick Deployment||20% recharge time reduction to launching Carrier pet crafts.|
+50% Rank Up XP for all Hangar Pets.
|IV||Enhanced Hull Plating||+25 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating.
|V||The Ruin Of Our Enemies||+Dmg and recharge on defeating foes|
When you defeat a foe:
The D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier comes equipped with the [Console - Universal - Render Visible].
The D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier features the following specialist seats:
The D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier has a battle cloak that allows the ship to cloak during combat, granting stealth and a damage bonus upon decloaking. It has a unique cloaking effect as seen on Star Trek: Discovery.
The D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier supports the following cruiser commands:
The D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier comes equipped with two sets of Tactical Attack Fighter Squadrons.
The D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier comes standard with two hangar bays of Tactical Attack Fighters. Unlike normal fighter pets, each fighter launched is actually a squadron of six Tactical Attack Fighters. As each hangar bay can deploy six squadrons, each hangar bay is ultimately responsible for up to 36 Tactical Attack Fighters.
These fighters come equipped several Micro Disruptor Beam Arrays and Emergency Power to Weapons. They can be equipped on any starship.
- Carrier Command - Attack
- Carrier Command - Escort
- Carrier Command - Intercept
- Carrier Command - Recall
The D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier features built-in Innovation mechanic which requires activation of three bridge officer abilities corresponding to colors on the Innovation display window. Successfully matching the colors will automatically trigger the available Innovation effect for 10 seconds. One of six possible Innovation effects will be randomly selected each time the Innovation mechanic refreshes.
- Instinctive Rerouting (Bonus to All Subsystem Power)
- Containment Layering (Temporary Hull based on Max Hull)
- Heisenberg Decoupling (Secondary Shields based on Max Shields)
- Plasma Conduit Purge (Self-Targeted AOE Plasma Damage-over-Time)
- Ingenious Solutions (Bonus to Recharge Speeds for Bridge Officer and Captain Abilities)
- Barclay Maneuver (Photonic Copy of your starship which uses Ramming Speed on a nearby foe)
- As a Miracle Worker vessel, the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier is fitted with a versatile Universal Console equipment slot which can hold any Engineering, Science, Tactical, or Universal console. This is an additional Console slot, above and beyond the standard allotment for ships of the same Tier.
- The D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier also comes with a built-in Cyclical Quantum Slipstream Drive which allows improved Sector Space travel speed of 107.8 (approx Warp 23) for 90 seconds instead of normal 30 seconds. Re-initializing it takes 30 seconds instead of normal 120 seconds.
- When the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier is claimed, a set of six (6) Advanced Disruptor Beam Arrays will be obtained and automatically equipped as part of the ship's default equipment. Once the ship is acquired, it is possible to obtain additional Advanced Disruptor Beam Arrays (as well as Advanced Phaser Beam Arrays) from the Reclaim section of the Dilithium Store.
Klingon starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
This starship's equipment slots, base hull capacity and shield capacity scale as your level increases.
Equipment slots and seating
As you rank up every 10 levels, up to level 40, the ship's forward weapon slots, aft weapon slots, tactical console slots, engineering console slots, science console slots and available bridge officer (boff) abilities will slowly increase toward endgame capabilities:
This starship's universal console slot is available immediately.
This table shows how the ship's hull strength scales at each level. The base hull of all scaling starships is 10,000, which is then multiplied by the ship's hull modifier (1.4 for the D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier), and then multiplied by the scaling multiplier below at each level.
|Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP|
By using an [Experimental Ship Upgrade Token], the D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier may be upgraded to T6-X, unlocking an extra ship device slot, universal console slot, and the ability to slot an extra starship trait.
- The following table compares high tier D7-class starships.
|K't'inga Battlecruiser Retrofit||50||5||31500||1.05||1||4||4||✓||3||4||2||3||✗||✗||11||0.15||35||200,000|
|Fleet K't'inga Battlecruiser Retrofit||50||5||34450||1.148||1.1||4||4||✓||3||4||3||3||✗||✗||11||0.15||35||20,000 • 4|
|Kelvin D7 Heavy Destroyer||1||6||43125||1.25||1.1||5||2||✓||5||4||2||3||✗||13||0.16||50||• 29,500|
|D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier||1||6||48300||1.4||1.25||5||3||✓||3||5||3||4||2||9||0.18||40|
|Legendary D7 Intel Battlecruiser||1||6||48300||1.4||1.2||5||3||✓||4||4||3||3||✗||12||0.17||60||12,000|
|D7 Temporal Battlecruiser||1||6||48300||1.4||1.15||5||3||✓||4||4||3||4||✗||11||0.15||45|
|Ignores +/- ENG from Events|
Patrolling the Beta Penthe System
- Aside from the Discovery-Era D7 Ship Material, the D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier also has access to some of the other Discovery Klingon ship materials (Bird of Prey, Qugh and Qoj), as well as the D7 Temporal Battlecruiser's Type 3a Ship Material.
- The D7 Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier, alongside the Constitution-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier, were first available to players through a R&D Infinity Promotion event which ran from June 20th to July 11th, 2019.
- Rise of Discovery - Command the Discovery Era Enterprise and D7!
- D7 class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
Playable starships (All Factions)
|Unlocking Cross-Faction Flying will grant the player the ability to use any starship, from any faction.|
|Starfleet: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|Klingon Defense Force: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|DujHod Chariot • Kivra Shuttle • Rozhenko Timeship • To'Duj Fighter • Toron Shuttle|
|Romulan Republic: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|Commander's Gig • Tiercel Shuttle • Kestrel Runabout • Scorpion Fighter|
|Legend & Lists of Starships|
|See also||Ship requisitions officers • Fleet Ship Module • Starship Upgrade Requisition • Experimental Ship Upgrade Token • Cross Faction Flying Unlock|
|Starships by type: Small Craft • Freighter
|T6 Starships by equipment slots: Engineering consoles • Science consoles • Tactical consoles • Weapons • Hangar bays|
|T6 Starships by specialization seating: Command • Intel • Miracle Worker • Pilot • Temporal|