The Daemosh-class Destroyer is a destroyer design employed by the Na'kuhl. More powerful than the fragile Tadaari Frigates, Daemosh employes yet-unseen Na'kuhl abilities which wreak havoc and weaken its foes.
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Vessels of the class
- “Painful Omens”: Daemosh Destroyer is one of the Na'kuhl ships present during the temporal incursion at the Deep Space K13. Lt. Cmdr. Scott successfully pushes the vessel back into its own time, using the station's ion burst.
- “Tangled Webs”: Daemosh Destroyers are part of a Na'kuhl squadron responsible for the destruction of the Tholian colony fleet.
- “The Core of the Matter”: Krog is in command of a Daemosh Destroyer N.V. Retribution. When Romulans turn against the Na'kuhl, she summons additional Destroyers to help her stop them.
- “Time and Tide”: In order to stop the signing of the Temporal Accords, the Na'kuhl used the confusion Noye had created and sent several of their starships, including the Daemosh Destroyers, to take down the Temporal Sensor Array.
- “The Temporal Front”: Na'kuhl crews aboard Daemosh Destroyers defended Na'kuhl Temporal Portal Facility from the player's attack, sacrificing their own lives to protect the Triumphant Path. Although player managed to destroy the portal, a large part of the Na'kuhl armada had already got through.
- “Temporal Marauders”: Daemosh Destroyers are a part of a larger battle group sent to seek out and destroy objects and people of temporal significance.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Daemosh Destroyers are part of a Temporal Liberation Front fleet present at New Khitomer.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Daemosh Destroyers reinforce the Sphere Builder fleet after the second timeline change.
- “Ragnarok”: Daemosh Destroyers participate in the battle of Procyon V. Temporal Liberation Front sends vessels of this type, alongside the remainder of the fleet, to prevent the U.S.S. Enterprise from firing the Tox Uthat.
- After disabling a temporal probe, Temporal Agent can attract the attention of Na'kuhl leadership. A single Daemosh Destroyer is sent to stop the player from interfering with their operations.