A United Federation of Planets variant of the Deadly Maneuvers Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Variable Auto-Targeting Armament]
- [Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding]
- [Console - Universal - Variable Assault Deflector Array]
These consoles can be equipped on any vessel. They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Variable Auto-Targeting Armament
- 90' targeting arc
- Creates two level _ Quantum Armament Projectiles:
- _ Kinetic Damage (20% Shield Penetration) in a 1.5km radius
- Quantum Armament Projectiles
- Fires a Micro Quantum Torpedo every 1 second at an enemy within 10km that deals _ Kinetic Damage (20% Shield Penetration)
- Special Ability: V.A.T.A. - Quantum Mode
- Special Ability: V.A.T.A. - Tachyon Mode
- Special Ability: V.A.T.A. - Chroniton Mode
V.A.T.A. (Variable Auto-Targeting Armament) is a very versatile weapon designed specifically for the Avenger Battle Cruiser. This overwhelming weapon fires a pair of Auto-Targeting Armament Projectiles that travel toward your designated target. Every few seconds, these projectiles will fire weapons (either torpedoes or a tachyon beam) at a random foe within 10 km. This highly versatile weapon system will function differently depending upon which Cruiser Command you currently active (it’s not influenced by other active commands you may be in range of):
- Quantum Mode is activated by: Weapon System Efficiency
- Tachyon Mode is activated by: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Chroniton Mode is activated by: Strategic Maneuvering
Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding
Improves Shield Regeneration Rate by 10%
- to self: absorbs 13,812.5 damage for 45 sec, 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Ablative Hazard Shielding
Engaging Ablative Hazard Shielding provides a temporary shield that absorbs a significant amount of damage for a short period. Upon expiration it executes a moderate shield and hull heal.
Console - Universal - Variable Assault Deflector Array
+15% Phaser Damage
- _____ Phaser Damage to foes in forward arc
- When taking Weapon Damage to forward shield facing, heal 75% of that damage for 20 sec
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: 24px V.A.D.A. - Weapon Mode
- Special Ability: 24px V.A.D.A. - Shield Mode
- Special Ability: 24px V.A.D.A. - Engine Mode
The Console - Universal - Variable Assault Deflector Array is obtained from the Inquiry Battlecruiser (Infinity Promotion! - Research & Development Pack, FED Tier 6). It can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot.
V.A.D.A. (Variable Assault Deflector Array) routes a massive blast of Phaser energy directly out the ship’s main deflector dish, causing significant damage to anything in front of it. For several seconds afterwards, the forward shield facing is significantly strengthened, repairing rapidly from any damage that comes towards it.
Additionally, innovations based on the Cruiser Commands present on the ship allow activation of this Deflector blast to amplify the effects of your Cruiser Command on yourself and your teammates, granting boosts based on which command is active. The Weapon System Efficiency command grants a boost to Weapons Power, the Shield Frequency Modulation command grants a boost to maximum shield strength and shield regeneration, and the Strategic Maneuvering command grants resistance to movement-impairing effects.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Deadly Maneuvers
- +15% All Weapon Damage
- +33% Flight Turn Rate
Set 3: Toughest, Fastest Ship
- +15% Maximum Hit Points
- +15% Flight Speed