- “Blood of Ancients”: Defilers are among Herald forces during their attack on New Romulus.
- “Brotherhood of the Sword”: Defilers are among the Herald ground forces in the invasion of First City on Qo'noS.
- “House Pegh”: Defilers are among the Herald forces that are fought inside the Dinasia facility.
- “Time in a Bottle”: Defilers are among the Herald forces on the Kyana Moon.
- “Broken Circle”: Defilers are among the other Herald forces aboard the Iconian Flagship.
Tips for Battling Defilers
- Defilers attack with powerful melee strikes at melee range, while attacking with their Herald Antiproton Beam projector for ranged attacks. They can use a powerful AoE melee attack centered close to themselves at melee range, and can reconstruct fallen Constructs. It is advisable to keep your distance, and to try to avoid their being near Herald Constructs when possible.
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|