Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack is a pack available from the Zen Store for 300 that gives you 9 duty officers and a bonus item. This pack was launched on July 16, 2015 right after Season 10.5 and replaces the Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack. Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange, where it is in the Rewards Pack category. Right-click to Use the item.
During special Infinity promotional events Promotional Duty Officer Packs become available.
Each Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack will include:
- 4 (or better) Duty Officers
- 3 (or better) Duty Officers
- 2 (or better) Duty Officer
- A bonus item!
Bonus item will be one of the following:
- A stack of 10× Fleet provisions, random of:
- A stack of 10× Gamma Quadrant Commodities, random of:
- One of three Starship Trait packs.
Special duty officers
Item description: Defend the galaxy against the Iconian threat with Delta Quadrant support! The Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with new Active Duty Powers:
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Severity buff on firing Energy Weapons.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Chance buff on firing Energy Weapons.
- Projectile Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Severity buff on firing Projectile Weapons.
- Projectile Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Chance buff on firing Projectile Weapons.
- Astrometrics Scientist: Chance for Hazard Emitters to apply an additional heal after 15 seconds.
- Conn Officer: Chance for Attack Pattern Omega to apply a lesser version to the team.
- Fabrication Engineer: Chance for Transfer Shield Strength to apply an Auxiliary Power buff to self.
- Matter-Antimatter Specialist: Chance for Directed Energy Modulation to apply an Accuracy buff to the team.
- Assault Squad Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Severity buff on firing Ranged Weapons.
- Assault Squad Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Chance buff on firing Ranged Weapons.
- Quartermaster: Chance for Fire on my Mark (Ground) to Expose the target.
- Biologist: Chance for Vascular Regenerator to apply an additional heal after 10 seconds.
Many of the new Active Duty roster powers are designed to enhance different types of weapons fire, giving captains the option of using different weapons layouts to gain buffs. Other powers enhance existing bridge officer powers, such as giving an additional heal to the end of Vascular Regenerator and Hazard Emitters. In addition, some of the Duty Officers have high-end Research and Development specializations! (see below)
The duty officers obtained are not bound and you can use them for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Some (not all) of the Duty Officers from this pack can have a single R&D School specialization, determined by profession from the table below:
|Energy Weapons Officer|| Beams|
|Projectile Weapons Officer||Projectiles|
|Assault Squad Officer|| Ground Weapons|
- Prior to the March 19th, 2020 patch, this pack only awarded 7 doffs, and also offered a chance of 4 Fleet Ship Modules. Removal of the FSMs has increased the chance of receiving the starship traits.
- Delta Alliance DOffs at the Star Trek Online official website.