The Duty Officer Recruitment (console) is found across the hall from Admiral Kererek's office in New Romulus Command, (Planetary Data Center) against a wall near Centurion Velaar and the Fleet Contact.
The Duty Officer Recruitment (console) can arrange periodic personnel transfers of junior officers to supplement your ship's crew complement. It can also accept the permanent reassignment of sets of duty officers in exchange for a single higher quality duty officer, or exchange a single duty officer for a set of lower quality duty officers.
- Submit Request for Personnel
- “General Recruitment”
- “Tactical Officer Cadre”
- “Engineering Officer Cadre”
- “Science Officer Cadre”
- “Civil Corps Recruitment”
- Awards two Common Duty Officers of the relevant department.
- Cost: None
- Time to Completion: 2 days
- Cooldown (from start of assignment): 96 hrs
- “Requisition R&D Assistance”
- Reassign Underperforming Officers:
- Exchange Officers:
- “Uncommon Duty Officer Transfer”
- “Rare Duty Officer Transfer”
- “Very Rare Duty Officer Transfer”
- Swap 1 x Duty Officer of higher rarity for 3 x random Duty Officers of the next lower rarity. E.g.: exchange 1 x (green) Duty Officer for 3 x (white) Duty Officers.
- Cost: One / / Duty Officer
- Time to Completion: 5 seconds
- Cooldown (from start of assignment): None
- Tellarite Personnel Officer
- Vulcan Personnel Officer
- Andorian Personnel Officer
- Personnel Officer (Starfleet Academy)
- Imperial Personnel Officer
- A Recruitment Guide - a sticky guide on the Star Trek Online forum site.