The Edison-class Temporal Warship is a Tier 6 Warship which may be flown by Starfleet characters, including Federation-aligned Romulan Republic and Dominion characters. All faction restrictions of this starship can be removed by having a level 65 KDF character or by purchasing the Cross Faction Flying unlock from the Zen Store. This starship can be used from any level upon completion of the tutorial experience. As you level up, this ship gains additional hull, weapon slots, and console slots.
Players can obtain this starship from the Zen Store for 3,000 under the name Edison Temporal Warship [T6]. This ship can be purchased individually, or as part of the Cross Faction Temporal Warship Bundle [T6] for 8,000 .
- 1 Overview
- 2 Class variants
- 3 Starship Mastery
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Standard configuration
- 6 Scaling starship
- 7 Admiralty ship
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Notes
- 10 External links
The Edison Temporal Warship represents the next step forward in allied ship design. Threats to the galaxy continue to amass, demanding ever-vigilant answers. The Edison-Class is Starfleet's answer to these threats. An update of a more tactically minded vessel from Starfleet's past, the Edison is ready with superior firepower to stave off any threats to Starfleet or those they're sworn to protect.
|SKIN UNLOCK: Free|
|SKIN UNLOCK: Free with this starship|
The Edison-class is well-suited for a role as a heavy bomber.
|I||Precise Weapon Systems||+5 Accuracy Rating.|
|II||Enhanced Weapon Banks||+15% Critical Severity.|
|III||Devastating Weaponry||+2.5% Critical Chance.|
|IV||Enhanced Weapon Systems||+10% Kinetic Damage.|
+10% All Energy Damage.
|V||Heart Of Sol||Temp OP Abilities grant +Damage, Haste|
Attack Pattern Beta or any Temporal Operative BOff Ability:
The Edison Temporal Warship comes equipped with the [Console - Universal - Entangled Quantum Bombardment].
Temporal Starships are capable of making subtle alterations on the molecular level through the use of Molecular Reconstruction. This technology allows the starship to assume 1 of 3 different Configurations: Offensive, Defensive and Support.
- (+Max Engine Power, +Turn, +Flight Speed, -Incoming Hull Healing)
- (+Max Shield Power, +Incoming Hull Healing, -Turn, -Flight Speed)
- (+Max Auxiliary Power, +Exotic Damage, +Control Strength, -Energy Weapon Damage)
Each of the configurations generates its own specific counter, which is then used to fuel the Molecular Deconstruction Beam.
- (Scaling Physical DoT, Heals Hull, Disable)
The Edison-class Temporal Warship features the following specialist seats:
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
This starship's equipment slots, base hull capacity and shield capacity scale as your level increases.
Equipment slots and seating
As you rank up every 10 levels, up to level 40, the ship's forward weapon slots, aft weapon slots, tactical console slots, engineering console slots, science console slots and available bridge officer (boff) abilities will slowly increase toward endgame capabilities:
This table shows how the ship's hull strength scales at each level. The base hull of all scaling starships is 10,000, which is then multiplied by the ship's hull modifier (0.9 for the Edison-class Temporal Warship), and then multiplied by the scaling multiplier below at each level.
|Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP||Level||Multiplier||Hull HP|
By using an [Experimental Ship Upgrade Token], the Edison-class Temporal Warship may be upgraded to T6-X, unlocking an extra ship device slot, universal console slot, and the ability to slot an extra starship trait.
Note that upgrading the Fleet Hoover Temporal Warship, the fleet version of the Edison Temporal Warship, will not apply the upgrade to this starship.
|+10 TAC per SciShip|
- Ship's Universal Console Passive Bonus and Starship Trait are tied to the player's faction. All starships come with the same Console, but the passive boost changes which energy type it boosts. For Starship Traits, both the name of the trait and the Energy Damage type will change. In both cases, Dominion captains will gain a boost to Polaron weaponry, Romulan captains to Plasma weaponry, Klingon captains to Disruptor weaponry, and Starfleet captains to Phaser weaponry, as fits their signature weapons.
- The Edison-class was released as issue #17 in the Star Trek Online Starships Collection, represented by the U.S.S. Edison (NCC-95160).
- The model was revamped in 2021 as part of Season Twenty-four: Reflections and was given access to the new Type 7A hull material type.
- "The Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board" – Arcgames.com, 15 July 2019
- "The Temporal Warship Bundle!" – Arcgames.com, 16 July 2019
- "Remastering 25th Century Starships" – Arcgames.com, 14 September 2021
- Edison class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
Playable starships (All Factions)
|Unlocking Cross-Faction Flying will grant the player the ability to use any starship, from any faction.|
|Starfleet: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|Klingon Defense Force: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|DujHod Chariot • Kivra Shuttle • Rozhenko Timeship • To'Duj Fighter • Toron Shuttle|
|Romulan Republic: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|Commander's Gig • Tiercel Shuttle • Kestrel Runabout • Scorpion Fighter|
|Legend & Lists of Starships|
|See also||Ship requisitions officers • Fleet Ship Module • Starship Upgrade Requisition • Experimental Ship Upgrade Token • Cross Faction Flying Unlock|
|Starships by type: Small Craft • Freighter
|T6 Starships by equipment slots: Engineering consoles • Science consoles • Tactical consoles • Weapons • Hangar bays|
|T6 Starships by specialization seating: Command • Intel • Miracle Worker • Pilot • Temporal|