The Enhanced Defensive Systems Space Set consists of two consoles:
Singularity Inverter can be equipped on any vessel with a Singularity Core slot, while Sabotage Probe Launcher can be used by a player of any faction on any vessel (only Romulan variant is part of the set).
Both consoles can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Singularity Inverter
- +30 Energy Damage Resistance Rating for 30 sec
- 30% Shield Resistance for 30 sec
- Build 1 base Singularity per incoming hit (increased by total damage) when being attacked by directed energy for 30 sec.
- 1 min recharge
- Special Ability: Singularity Inverter
This console allows you to use your ship's Singularity to absorb some of the power of incoming directed energy attacks. While active, this decreases the damage you suffer from directed energy and increases your Singularity power level as you take energy damage. This console can be used on any Romulan Warbird.
Console - Universal - Sabotage Probe Launcher
- - 5 Weapon Power every 0.5 sec for 15 sec.
- After 10 sec, disables Weapons of target
- 424.1 Electrical Damage every 1.5 sec to main target and their nearest ally for 15 sec
- If detonated by owner, causes 4,292.9 Kinetic Damage in 1km radius at target (All Damage dealt is 100% Shield Penetration to main target only)
- Special Ability: Sabotage Probe
The Console - Universal - Sabotage Probe Launcher is obtained from the Dhelan Warbird Retrofit (Zen Store, 2000 , RRF Tier 5) Federation and Klingon players can obtain it from the [Xindi-Amphibious Lock Box].
- - [Console Pack - Aceton Assimilator / Sabotage Probe Launcher (Federation)]
- - [Console Pack - Enhanced Plasma Manifold / Sabotage Probe Launcher (Klingon)]
This console allows you to launch a Sabotage Probe at your current target which penetrates their shields and latches onto their outer hull. While attached, it immediately begins siphoning off Weapon Subsystem Power until it eventually takes the enemy's weapons offline, while simultaneously interfering with EPS Transfer circuits. Energy siphoned in this manner is converted into Electrical Discharges which will periodically damage nearby allies of the sabotaged target. At any time while the Probe is attached, the owner of the Probe may choose to activate its self-destruct sequence, causing Kinetic damage to the sabotaged target and any foes within a 1.0km radius. A hostile Sabotage Probe can also be removed from your hull using Engineering Team, but doing so will also cause the Self-Destruct sequence to activate.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Enhanced Defensive Systems
- +5 Shield Power
- +10% Defense
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|