The Enhanced Maneuvering Systems Space Set consists of three consoles:
Molecular Phase Inversion Field can be equipped on any vessel with a Singularity Core slot, while Projected Singularity can be used by a player of any faction on any vessel (only Romulan variant is part of the set).
Molecular Cohesion Nullifier is only equippable on the following vessels: D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit, Fleet D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit, D'Khellra Warbird Battlecruiser and Fleet D'Khellra Warbird Battlecruiser.
All three consoles can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Molecular Phase Inversion Field
- +300 All Damage bonus Resistance Rating
- Immune to Kinetic Damage
- No collision
- +25% Flight Speed
- +10 Flight Turn Rate
- +100,000 Defense
- Reduces Shield Damage taken by 90%
- Cannot launch hangar ships
- Weapons Offline
The Molecular Phase Inverter can be activated to shift your ship out of phase for a limited time, drastically increasing its Defense and Damage Resistance and allowing it to pass through other ships. In addition, the ship's turn rate and speed is increased while this console is active. The ship's Cloaking Device cannot be utilized while the Molecular Phase Inverter is active; however, the Molecular Phase Inverter can be utilized while the ship’s Cloaking Device is active.
Console - Universal - Projected Singularity
- Launches a Singularity in a forward trajectory which drags ships with it until it implodes at a distance of 8.0km.
- This Explosion deals 4,080.8 initial damage and 10,202 after 6 seconds.
- Special Ability: Singularity Projectile
The Console - Universal - Projected Singularity is obtained from D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit (Zen Store, 2000 , RRF Tier 5) Federation and Klingon players can also obtain it from the [Delta Expedition Lock Box].
- - [Console Pack - Repair Platforms / Projected Singularity (Federation)]
- - [Console Pack - Metreon Gas Canisters / Projected Singularity (Klingon)]
This Console allows you to channel your Singularity Core into a mobile rip in the space-time continuum. This singularity rupture will travel approximately 8km in front of your ship, dragging nearby foes along in its wake, before imploding. When this implosion occurs, any nearby enemy targets will suffer significant damage.
Console - Universal - Molecular Cohesion Nullifier
- to foes, every 1 sec: ____ - ____ Physical Damage (100% Shield Penetration, based on the number of targets)
- to self, +25 - 70 All Damage Resistance Rating (based on the number of targets) for 20sec
- Special Ability: Molecular Cohesion Nullifier Field
Experimental Shielding technology has taken a turn towards offensive weaponry, allowing this device to generate a local field that damages the molecular bonds of matter in a short radius. The Molecular Cohesion Nullifier Field will also protect the user from all sources of damage while active. Both the damage and the damage resistance effects will resonate at more powerful frequencies, based on how many foes are within the affected area.
This console provides a passive bonus to Max Subsystems Power Levels.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Enhanced Maneuvering Systems
- + 10 All Damage Resistance Rating for 10 sec
- + 2 Flight Turn Rate
- + 10 Engine Power Setting
Set 3: Reinforced Shielding
- +10% Maximum Shield Capacity
- +10% Shield Regeneration
- Reduces All Energy Damage to Shields by 5%
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|