The Enhanced Plasma Infusion Space Set consists of two consoles and Quad Cannon weaponry:
- [Plasma Quad Cannons [Dmg]x3]
- [Console - Universal - Focused Singularity Modulator]
- [Console - Universal - Destabilized Tachyon Emitters]
Plasma Quad Cannons can be equipped on any vessel that can load Dual Cannons.
Focused Singularity Modulator can be equipped on any Tactical Warbird variant: Ar'Kif Tactical Warbird, Ar'Kala Tactical Warbird, Ar'Kif Tactical Carrier Warbird Retrofit, Fleet Ar'Kif Tactical Carrier Warbird Retrofit, Jhu'ael Tactical Carrier Warbird and Fleet Ar'Kif Tactical Carrier Warbird.
Both consoles can be put into any console slot.
Plasma Quad Cannons
- 45' targeting arc
- to target: __ Plasma Damage (__ DPS)
- to self: -10 Weapon Power to self while this weapon is firing
- to self: -10 Engine Power
- to target: 2.5% Chance: _ Plasma Damage per sec for 15 sec (Ignores Shields)
- 2 sec recharge
Quad Cannons very rapidly fire small, high damage bursts in a narrow firing arc, and are equally effective against shields and hull. Plasma weapons have a chance to apply additional plasma fire damage.
They are a Bind on Pickup item and are one of the only weapons of its class to have a [Dmg]x3 modifier and an integrated fourth [Dmg] modifier. This is also seen on the Phaser Quad Cannons and Disruptor Quad Cannons.
|[CrtX]||+2% Critical Chance |
+10% Critical Severity
|[Ac/Dm]||+10 Accuracy Rating |
Console - Universal - Focused Singularity Modulator
- +10 Weapon Power
- -10 Shield Power
- Increases your Singularity Charge rate by 50%. (Disabled while firing the Focused Singularity Beam)
The Focused Singularity Modulator has two functions. First, it can be utilized to transform the ship into Annihilation Mode. In Annihilation Mode, your ship's Shield power is transferred into your Weapons and Singularity, increasing your weapon power and Singularity gain rate. In addition, your ship can fire a potent Focused Singularity Beam while in Annihilation Mode.
The Focused Singularity Beam is a potent secondary weapon system that consumes Singularity power to generate an intense beam of Plasma energy. This weapon drains Singularity power while it is active and has a narrow firing arc, but deals a high amount of damage which increases in intensity the longer the beam is fired.
Console - Universal - Destabilized Tachyon Emitters
+20 Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
- Special Ability: Destabilized Tachyon Burst
Player's starship discharges a massive tachyon burst which causes tremendous damage to enemy shields. In addition, affected foes will also suffer shield damage over time and have their shield hardness weakened moderately.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Enhanced Plasma Infusion
- +10% Plasma Damage
- +30% Starship Energy Weapon Specialist
Set 3: Advanced Tactical Systems
- +2.5% Critical Chance
- 15% recharge time reduction to Pilot Bridge Officer abilities
- +3% Accuracy
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|