The Enhanced Weapon Systems Efficiency Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator]
- [Console - Universal - Ionized Particle Beam]
- [Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding]
These consoles can be equipped on any Warbird. They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator
This console modulates the EM frequency of your energy weapons, causing your target's shields to sometimes "bleed" back via the beam to your ship. When this effect occurs, the console regenerates your shields proportionate to the damage you dealt to your target with that blast. You do not need to activate the Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator - it will automatically activate as soon as at least one of your shield facings drops below 90% capacity.
Console - Universal - Ionized Particle Beam
- 90’ targeting arc
- to target: _______ Electrical Damage (___ DPS)
- to self: -25 Current Auxiliary Power
The Mogai Heavy Warbirds come equipped with a Console - Universal - Ionized Particle Beam. This console empowers all energy weapons with a negative Ion charge which can linger on player's target, exposing them to a powerful Ionized Particle Stream generated by ship's particle generators. The Ionized Particle Stream can be activated at will, but will be far more effective when used against the target that has been exposed to its effects.
Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding
Improves Shield Regeneration by 10%
- to self: absorbs 13.125 damage for 45 sec, 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Ablative Hazard Shielding
Engaging Ablative Hazard Shielding provides a temporary shield that absorbs a significant amount of damage for a short period. Upon expiration it executes a moderate shield and hull heal.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- +5 Weapon Power Setting
- +25 resistance to Weapon Power Drain
- -25% Weapon Power Cost
Set 3: Experimental Alloy Plating
- +5% Maximum Hull Capacity
- +35% Flight Turn Rate