Escape pods are small crafts kept aboard starships to allow for a speedy evacuation in the event of imminent destruction. Every Starfleet vessel is equipped with several of these, which are integrated into the hull. Escape pods are neither armed nor warp-capable.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Fluid Dynamics”: Players recover escape pods from the U.S.S. Venture after the ship was lost to the Borg in Fluidic Space.
- “Khitomer Vortex”: One of the player's bridge officers reports that Donatra used an escape pod to survive the destruction of the I.R.W. Valdore.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Admiral D'Vak and the crew of the U.S.S. Houston manage to survive the ship's destruction by using the ship's escape pods.
- “Broken Circle”: The player recovers escape pods from the U.S.S. Stardancer before leaving the site of the Iconian Resistance's assault on the Herald Sphere.
- “Midnight”: The player recovers survivors of the U.S.S. Cleveland when she is destroyed by the Iconians in the Sol System.
Mission formerly involved
- “The New Link (original)”: During the battle between a Starfleet task force and True Way ships in orbit of Orias III, the U.S.S. Indianapolis explodes but her crew manages to escape in several groups of pods which have to be beamed aboard. Some, however, crash on the suface of Orias III and the survivors are captured by the Alpha Jem'Hadar.
- Escape pods are non-playable vessels and can be seen on the hull of Starfleet ships.
- The escape pods seen in the game are modeled off the ones carried by the U.S.S. Enterprise-E as seen in Star Trek: First Contact.