The Experimental Weaponry Space Set consists of four consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Cascade Resonance Catalyst]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Xindi Weapon Platform]
- [Console - Universal - Infectious Bio-Matter Generator]
- [Console - Universal - Subspace Kemocite Deployment]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels: Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier, Xindi-Aquatic Briostrys Dreadnought Carrier, Xindi-Reptilian Contortrix Escort, Xindi-Reptilian Sistruus Escort, Xindi-Insectoid Olaen Heavy Escort Carrier and Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser. They can be put into any console slot.
- 1 Console - Universal - Enhanced Cascade Resonance Catalyst
- 2 Console - Universal - Enhanced Xindi Weapon Platform
- 3 Console - Universal - Infectious Bio-Matter Generator
- 4 Console - Universal - Subspace Kemocite Deployment
- 5 Set powers
- 6 Gallery
Console - Universal - Enhanced Cascade Resonance Catalyst
+20% Flight Turn Rate
- Bounces of all ships within 2.5km (friend and foe)
- Can bounce up to 5 times
- To affected foes (up to 10 stacks): _____ Kinetic Damage every 1 sec for 15 sec
- -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec
- Special Ability: Cascade Resonance Emission
Initiate a resonant burst that can "echo" off of the shields and hull of other nearby starships, causing the emission of multiple subsequent ripples. This effect can bounce many times between both friends and foes. Nearby friends are immune to any deleterious effects, but foes will be dealt a large amount of kinetic damage over time as their ship's hull vibrates from the resonant frequencies. This effect will also reduce damage resistances, and can be stacked if multiple ripples come in contact with the target.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Turn Rate and Exotic Damage.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange (PC-only).
Console - Universal - Enhanced Xindi Weapon Platform
+50% Starship Tactical Readiness
- (Improves Tactical Bridge Officer Cooldowns)
- Special Ability: Call Xindi Weapon Platform
Using the latest in transporter and replicator technology, Xindi starships are able to quickly construct a miniature replica of the infamous "Super Weapon" that was once used against humanity. This replica is a fully-functional weapons platform, and will periodically fire powerful bursts of phased biomatter energy at nearby foes.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Tactical Readiness and Maximum Weapon Power.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Xindi-Reptilian Contortrix Escort which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It may still be found on the exchange (PC-only).
Console - Universal - Infectious Bio-Matter Generator
- 180' targeting arc
- to foe: _____ Plasma Damage (Ignores Shields)
- Applies Bio-Matter Swarm for 15 sec:
- * _ Plasma Damage (Ignores Shields) every sec
- * -66% Impulse Speed
- * -90% Turn Rate
- * Disables Cloak
- Attempts to spread to one additional Foe within 5km of Primary target every 3sec for 15 sec
- Special Ability: Infectious Bio-Matter Swarm
The swarming bio-matter generated by the incubator has a rudimentary animal-like level of intelligence. It has been engineered to seek out enemies in space combat, in an effort to degenerate their ships' hull capacity and maneuverability. It is loaded into a projectile casing for delivery, intended to impact against an enemy's hull with explosive force before delivering the biological payload.
This universal console also provides a passive buff to Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Rating.
Console - Universal - Subspace Kemocite Deployment
- 180' targeting arc
- Create a level __ Subspace Vortex 2km from Foe
- Launches a Kemocite Projectile each sec for 10 sec
- Each Kemocite Projectile deals _____ Radiation Damage to Foes in a 1km radius
- Special Ability: Kemocite Deployment Vortex
While the Subspace Kemocite Deployment is equipped, player will be able to coordinate a strike via subspace vortex, using this unique beacon technology conceptualized by the Xindi-Arboreals. This beacon will open a subspace vortex through which a swarm of kemocite-tipped warheads will be launched at nearby foes. Though their targeting is a bit imprecise, their considerable payload should make up for it.
This universal console provides a passive bonus to maximum shields and reduces all damage dealt to shields by a small amount.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Experimental Weaponry
- +10% Impulse Speed
- +100 Resistance Rating to Inertia Debuffs
- Xindi Weapon Platform gains:
- * +100% Hitpoints
- * +50% Defense
- * +10% Bonus Damage
Set 3: Swarm Efficiency
- Affects Created
- 10 kilometer Sphere
- All Xindi Hangar Pets within 10km gain +20% Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons
Set 4: Diversification
- -15 second to recharge of all Xindi Console abilities, whenever a Xindi Console is activated