Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
The Falchion-class Dreadnought is a variant of the Scimitar Dreadnought used by the Romulan Republic in 2409. They are equipped with a wide range of plasma weaponry and can launch Elite Scorpion Fighters. Unlike the Scimitar, the Falchion class does not appear to be equipped with thalaron weaponry.
- Battle Cloak
- Cannon: Rapid Fire III
- Dispersal Pattern Beta III
- Torpedo: High Yield
- Torpedo: Spread III
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Azure Nebula Rescue”: Several Falchion-class Dreadnoughts serving the Romulan Republic have been captured by the Tholian Assembly and must be liberated by the player.
- “Republic Day”: An unnamed Falchion Dreadnought arrives to provide reinforcements for the R.R.W. Lleiset when she is ambushed while testing new anti-Undine weaponry.
- Falchion Dreadnoughts can be seen patrolling in the various zones of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- The Falchion-class was added to the game on July 2, 2013, at the same time as the playable version. They briefly used the pre-Legacy of Romulus appearance of the I.R.W. Leahval before being remodeled to the current appearance.
- The Scimitar, Tulwar and Falchion variants are all named after types of swords.
- Prior to the addition of the “Republic Day” mission, the R.R.W. Lleiset was a Falchion-class vessel, but has since been changed to a Tulwar-class ship.