- You may be looking for the playable version of the Federation Cruiser.
The appearance of the Federation Cruiser depends on its level, though its armament and abilities remain the same.
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Engineering Team I
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Communication Breakdown”: The U.S.S. Khitomer investigates a number of gamma radiation anomalies in the Pollux System.
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: The Khitomer, though heavily damaged, helps fight off a Borg Cube in the Vega System.
- “Diplomatic Orders”: The U.S.S. Texas and U.S.S. Kirk helps defeat the Tethys Dreadnought in the P'Jem System.
- “Second Wave”: The U.S.S. Fletcher and U.S.S. Phinda come under attack from Kar'ukan's rogue Jem'Hadar forces at Deep Space 9.
- “Operation Gamma”, and “Boldly They Rode”: Cruisers battle Karukan's forces.
- “Temporal Ambassador”: Players must help the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise-C escape from the Tholians and return to their own time.
- “The Price of Neutrality”: The U.S.S. San Antonio assists Federation-aligned Romulan Republic players in battle against Hirogen forces in the Chaltok System.
- “Devil's Choice”: The U.S.S. Kirk is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF force aiding Romulan Republic forces in repelling an Elachi invasion fleet attacking New Romulus.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: The U.S.S. Venture is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF/Romulan expedition to halt a Borg invasion of Fluidic Space.
Federation Cruisers can spawn in any encounter involving one or more cruiser-level Federation ships by default. The class varies depending on the player's rank. The ships are named according to their class. These vessels also have a chance to spawn when Federation players use the Fleet Support ability.
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”: Cruisers patrol the Sol System.
- “Skirmish”: Cruisers battle the True Way Alliance and the Klingon Empire in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: A Starfleet task force is sent to engage the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Facility 4028”: A number of Federation ships fight with the U.S.S. Belfast in the Ayala System.
- “Boldly They Rode”: A combined Starfleet/KDF fleet retakes Deep Space 9.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse.
- “Fleet Alert”: Cruisers are part of a Federation fleet raiding a Klingon starbase.
- “Fleet Transport Defense”: Cruisers attack freighters trying to dock at a Klingon starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense”: An armada of Starfleet ships attack a Klingon starbase, among them Cruisers.
With the release of Season Six: Under Siege, a new Federation Cruiser variant was introduced with mostly the same weapons and abilities as similar cruiser mobs, plus one special ability. An example of such is below:
Vessels of the Class
- Prior to the introduction of the playable Avenger Battle Cruiser, the Sentinel-class cruiser (along with its' mirror counterpart) was known as the Avenger-class.
- Federation fleets whose Fleet Starbases have been upgraded to tier IV will have Cruisers added to the local ship traffic in addition to the Freighters.
- The Galaxy Class Cruiser was remodeled in April 2015 to more closely match her canon appearance in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Cruiser (playable version)
- Galaxy Class Cruiser
- Constitution Class Cruiser
- Federation Escort
- Federation Science Vessel
- Terran Cruiser (mirror counterpart)