- You may be looking for the playable version of the Federation Escort.
The Federation Escort is a Starfleet escort design. Escorts are powerful warships, capable of dealing heavy damage in hit-and-run attacks. They are less durable than cruisers and science vessels, but compensate for this in maneuverability and stopping power.
The appearance of the Federation Escort depends on its level, though its armament and abilities remain the same.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Diplomatic Orders”: The U.S.S. Rideout and U.S.S. Terev helps defeat the Dahut Frigate in the P'Jem System.
- “War Games”: The U.S.S. Carlisle assists the player during a combat exercise against the U.S.S. Athens. Later, the U.S.S. Garrett and U.S.S. Sukov help fight off the Undine.
- “Rapier”: The U.S.S. Rapier, missing since 2403, is recovered in the Bajoran wormhole.
- “The Tribble with Klingons” and “Boldly They Rode”: The U.S.S. Defiant fights off the I.K.S. Kang in the Trimble System, and later battles Kar'ukan's rogue Jem'Hadar forces at Deep Space 9.
- “Second Wave”: The U.S.S. Belfast, U.S.S. Fletcher, and U.S.S. Phinda come under attack from Kar'ukan's forces.
- “Facility 4028”: The Belfast leads a squadron of Starfleet ships to defend the player in the Ayala System.
- “Hana System Patrol”: The U.S.S. Mirek is tasked with regaining control of a mining outpost from the Klingons in the Hana System.
- “Report to Gamma Orionis”: The U.S.S. Felczer, U.S.S. Planck, and U.S.S. Forrest are part of Battle Group Omega.
- “Devil's Choice” and “Shadow Play”: The Belfast is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF fleet that arrives to help Romulan Republic forces repel an Elachi invasion fleet in the New Romulus System.
- “Blood of Ancients”: The U.S.S. Mercury is part of the allied forces responding to attacks by Iconian forces at Starbase 234, New Romulus, and the Lae'nas System.
- “Delta Flight”: The U.S.S. B'hala, U.S.S. Campbell, U.S.S. Mercury, and the U.S.S. Pratchett are part of Delta Flight, a squadron organized to counter the Iconian invasion. In their first mission, the squadron infiltrates the Calbriden System to destroy a Solanae space station.
- “Broken Circle”: The U.S.S. Mercury and U.S.S. Pratchett serve as part of the vanguard of a massive Alliance armada sent against the Herald Sphere. The Mercury accompanies the player's ship inside the sphere and helps them in defending Alliance vessels sending boarding parties aboard the Iconian flagship.
- “Line in the Sand”: Escorts help fight off the final wave of Borg ships in the outskirts of the Vega System.
- “Welcome to Earth Spacedock”: Escorts patrol the Sol System.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the starships are escorts.
- “Punch Through the Federation Blockade”: Numerous Escorts try to hold the Yov'bot System against a Klingon attack force.
- “Tradecraft”: Several Defiant class escorts support a Romulan Republic fleet in the Azha System.
- “Skirmish”: Escorts battle the True Way Alliance and the Klingon Empire in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: A Starfleet task force is sent to engage the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Minefield”: A few Cruisers, Escorts, Science Vessels, and Frigates are incapacitated by a Romulan attack force in the Sierra Outpost II System.
- “Preemptive Strike”: Escorts are part of a Federation fleet fighting the Romulan Star Empire in the Rator System.
- “War Games”: A number of Escorts help drive off an Undine force in the Draylon System.
- “Facility 4028”: A number of Federation ships fight with the U.S.S. Belfast in the Ayala System.
- “Boldly They Rode”: A combined Starfleet/KDF fleet retakes Deep Space 9.
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): Escorts are part of a Federation fleet raiding a Klingon starbase.
- “Fleet Transport Defense” (KDF): Escorts attack freighters trying to dock at a Klingon starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (KDF): An armada of Starfleet ships attack a Klingon starbase, among them Escorts.
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Escorts are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “We Need Breathing Room (Daily)”: Federation Escort (Mob)s are among Federation forces KDF players may encounter during exploration missions.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Federation Escorts are among alliance forces responding to Iconian attacks at Starbase 234, New Romulus, and the Lae'nas System.
- “Broken Circle”: Numerous Federation Escorts are part of a massive Alliance armada sent against the Herald Sphere.
Vessels of the Class
With the release of Season Six: Under Siege, two new Federation Escort variants have been introduced. They have mostly the same weapons and abilities, plus one or more special abilities. They are both battleship-level mobs.
- Armitage-class Escort Carrier (equipped with Launch Peregrine Fighters and Photon Torpedo Point Defense System)
- Prometheus-class Escort (equipped with Multi-Vector Assault Mode)
- Federation Escort (playable version)
- Federation Cruiser
- Federation Science Vessel
- Terran Escort (mirror counterpart)