- This article is about the NPC ship. You might be looking for the playable Light Cruiser.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Hide and Seek”: The U.S.S. Valor is attacked by Gorn ships in the Paulson Nebula.
- “War is Good for Business”: The U.S.S. ShiKahr is attempting to study anomalous asteroids in the Celes Nebula.
- “Ghost Ship”: The U.S.S. Warwick is left stranded in the Great Bloom System after her crew is mysteriously killed off.
- “Suspect”: In Franklin Drake's simulation, the U.S.S. Obsidian is under attack by the Undine.
- “The New Link”: The U.S.S. Revere fights alongside the U.S.S. Indianapolis in the Orias System.
- “The Price of Liberty”: Some Federation Frigates try to defend Vega IX, but are outnumbered and out-gunned by Borg Probes.
- “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”: Six frigates try to defend the Alhena System.
- “Keep Your Enemies Closer”: Frigates patrol Starbase 157 and Penal Colony 47.
- “Skirmish”: A number of Federation Frigates engage Klingon and True Way forces in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: Several Frigates battle the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Minefield”: Frigates are disabled by Romulan ships at Sierra Outpost II.
- “Preemptive Strike”: Frigates are part of the U.S.S. San Jose's task force, sent to engage a Romulan fleet in the Rator System.
- “Operation Gamma”, “Facility 4028”, and “Boldly They Rode”: Numerous frigates battle Kar'ukan's rogue Jem'Hadar fleet.
- “Officer of the Watch (Daily)” (KDF): One of the tasks the players is assigned is to calibrate their starships' weapons, a Federation Frigate used as the target.
- Dozens of frigates, among other ships, attack Klingon starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): Federation Frigates are among a massive fleet attacking a transport in Combat Simulation 347.
- “Starbase 234 System Patrol”: Federation Frigates patrol the Starbase 234 System, forming the first line of defense players must overcome.
- “We Need Breathing Room (Daily)”: Federation Frigates are among Federation forces KDF players may encounter during exploration missions.
- “Sphere of Influence”: A Federation Frigate arrives to assist the player in battle against an Elachi attack in the Jouret System.
Vessels of the class
U.S.S. Miranda (default)
|Centaur-class||U.S.S. Centaur (default)|
|ShiKahr-class||U.S.S. ShiKahr (default)|
U.S.S. Warwick, adrift in the Great Bloom System
- These ships are NPC versions of the playable Light Cruiser. The NPC version, however, has room for two aft weapons.
- These ships will often spawn when the player uses Fleet Support. They are labelled "Federation Frigate" regardless of class.
- A Federation frigate will appear patrolling the space around Federation fleet starbases that have been upgraded to tier III level.
- A frigate can be seen holding position near Drozana Station.
- Federation frigates can be seen patrolling the various regions of the Solanae Dyson Sphere and occasionally assist with various missions therein.
- Miranda class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Centaur type at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Shi'Kahr class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.