- 88 Electrical Damage (88 DPS)
- 3% chance: Knocks back +10 meters
- 3% chance: +2 Stun for 6 sec
Crack! Zap! There's nothing like an Energy Whip for a true Ferengi.
Energy whips fell out of favor in the 24th century after the disasterous 4-D remastering of Maurauder Mo's Menace, a bomb which will go down in history as the biggest entertainment-related financial disaster in a century. Now a new generation of Ferengi are returning to the profiteering ways of their ancestors, and with that comes this classic replica of the whip used by Ferengi maurauders and explorers for over 400 years. Capable of delivering a ranged electrical discharge with a small chance to stun a target or knock them back, with a secondary attack of an electrical pulse designed to stun the target, the energy whip will snap into action at the slightest touch. Keep your profits safe and your enemies at range!
Electrical ground weapons have a chance to knock a target back and a chance to stun targets.
This weapon levels with the player. Values given are for a player at level 50.
Ferengi Energy Whip does not come with modifiers suffixes, as otherweapons normally do.
Ultra Rare Modifier: Once upgraded to, Ferengi Energy Whip will receive:
- [CrtH]: +2% Critical Chance
Epic Modifier: All ground weapons upgraded toquality receive:
- [Dm/CrH]: +2% Critical Chance, +X Damage
|Energy Harness Armor||+5% All Energy Damage||Ranged|
|Recoil Compensating Armor||+40% Critical Severity||Both|
|Integrated Targeting Armor||+5% Critical Chance||Both|
|Physical Augmentation Armor||+10% Physical Damage strength||Melee|
|Personal Shield + [Ene] Suffix||Chance to provide a 10% Energy Damage Buff for 4 sec when you take damage.||Ranged|
Small - Medium - Large
|Small - +15 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Medium - +20 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Large - +25 All Energy Damage for 15 secs
Consumed on use.
- The Borg will still adapt to the energy whip making this weapon's primary fire ineffective. However, it typically takes 6-8 hits for this to happen (longer than most other energy weapons), and they do not become immune to the secondary fire's stun after adaption, meaning that you can stun them before you remodulate (since the stun's duration is roughly equivalent to the time it takes for a standard Frequency Remodulator to remodulate your weapons).
|Standard Weapons and Special Weapons|
|Elite Fleet Ground Weapons (standard + extra proc)|
|Reputation and Lock Box (dual-proc and new proc)|
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault||Set Items|
|See Also||Fleet Ground Weapons • 23rd Century Ground Weapons • Ground Equipment Sets • Special Ground Weapons|