No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the playable ships, see Exploration Cruiser Refit and Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
- For the "standard" NPC version of the Galaxy class, see Federation Cruiser.
- Antimatter Spread
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Emit Unstable Warp Bubble
- Engineering Team I
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Saucer Separation
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
Vessels of the class
U.S.S. Galaxy (default)
- “Second Wave”: The U.S.S. Fletcher and U.S.S. Phinda are attacked by a rogue Dominion fleet at Deep Space 9.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the starships are Galaxy Class Cruisers.
- “Punch Through the Federation Blockade”: Numerous Cruisers try to hold the Yov'bot System against a Klingon attack force.
- “Skirmish”: Galaxy Class Cruisers battle the True Way Alliance and the Klingon Empire in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: A Starfleet task force is sent to engage the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Preemptive Strike”: Cruisers are part of a Federation fleet fighting the Romulan Star Empire in the Rator System.
- “War Games”: A number of Cruisers help drive off an Undine force in the Draylon System.
- “Facility 4028”: A number of Federation ships fight with the U.S.S. Belfast in the Ayala System.
- “Boldly They Rode”: A combined Starfleet/KDF fleet retakes Deep Space 9.
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): Galaxy Class Cruisers are part of a Federation fleet raiding a Klingon starbase.
- “Fleet Transport Defense” (KDF): Galaxy Class Cruisers attack freighters trying to dock at a Klingon starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (KDF): An armada of Starfleet ships attack a Klingon starbase, among them Galaxy Class Cruisers.
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Galaxy Class Cruisers are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- The Galaxy Class Cruiser was remodeled in April 2015 to more closely match her canon appearance in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Exploration Cruiser Refit (playable version)
- Exploration Cruiser Retrofit (playable version)
- Federation Cruiser (standard version)