The Ganalda Space Station is an advanced facility orbiting a planet (presumably Ganalda IV) in the Ganalda System in the Archanis Sector. The station serves as a PvP hub for players of the Klingon Empire, and is thus comparable to Starfleet's Deep Space K-7 by functionality and make-up. The station is divided into five sections although they are unmarked in-game.
As part of the Archanis Sector, the Ganalda system, especially Ganalda IV, was heavily involved in recurring conflicts between the Klingon Empire and the Federation over the 23rd and 24th centuries. In 2409, the shakedown cruise of the new flagship of the Klingon Empire, the Bortas Battle Cruiser, was succesfully conducted in the direct vicinity of Ganalda Space Station despite a short interference by Starfleet.
The central area of the station is where players can find various NPCs involved in PvP missions for the space station.
- Lieutenant Commander Torbak
- Commander Terg - a former Skill Trainer
- Research Lead B'Eler
- Commander Taska
- Commodity Vendor Trenk
- Security Officer, Duty Officer Assignment Giver
The generals office is located by going through the bottom-right corner of the central area and into a door.
- General Klag
- Dahar Master
The Shipyard and requisitions area is located on the left side of the station. In this area players will find access to the Exchange, bank, fleet bank and Mail all via consoles at the back of the room. This area is also where players can use dilithium and Energy Credits for the requisition of starship weapons, equipment, consoles and starships. In the central area of this room players can also customize their starship and use dilithium to requisition a wide array of end-game items for both ground and space.
- Lieutenant Valan from whom you can select which of your starships to use at the moment
- Hirstirc, a former Dilithium store vendor
- Bekk Vranx who players can requistion starships from
- Bekk Ch'korgh from whom players can requisition starship components
- Commander Trann who allows players to customize their starships
- Engineering Officer who can repair ship damages
- Naygir, an Orion
- Bekk Koromu
- Lieutenant Vacno
- Hekouk, a Gorn
- Ship and Shuttle Equipment
- Shuttle Information
The armory section of the space station is where players can requisition personal equipment and ground weapons for dilithium. There is also an clothier in this area that allows players to change their clothing.
- Yekache, formerly a Dilithium equipment vendor
- Lyss, an Orion tailor who can help players customize their clothing
- Bekk Tok who players can requisition personal equipment for energy credits
- Yonys, a Gorn weapons dealer
- Stulea, a Gorn weapons dealer
- Commander Sytin
- Raycu, an Orion
- Letowch, an Orion
- Commander Kotra from whom players can requisition Bridge Officers
- Lurk is an NPC of questionable character from which players can buy equipment
- Captain Leskit
- Medical Officer can heal injuries
- Hidgirb, a Gorn
- “Spin the Wheel” & “What Lies Beneath”: Klingon Defense Force players use the station's research lab to analyze sensor data on the Devidian incursion.
- “The Bortas Class” (was only available during the 2 Year Anniversary Event): The player takes the new flag ship of the Empire out for a shakedown cruise around Ganalda Station.
- “Day of Honor”: The player visits the I.K.S. Bortasqu' and takes part in a weapons test in the space near the station.
The game does not clearly state whether the planet around which Ganalda Space Station orbits is Ganalda IV or another planetary body of the system.
- Ganalda IV at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Ganalda IV at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Kor • I.K.S. Kri’stak • I.K.S. Lukara • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Rotarran • I.K.S. Targ (B'rel class) • I.K.S. Targ (Klothos class) • I.K.S. Worvig|