Gil is the lowest rank of the Cardassian military. Gils are the most commonly encountered ground forces of the Cardassian Union and True Way. They are equipped with basic phaser weaponry and do not possess any special abilities, making them only a minimal threat.
The Gil does not demonstrate any abilities.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Skirmish”: Gils are among the crew of the True Way vessel Axon fighting both the player's away team and the unknown aliens.
- “Spoils of War”: The player attacks a True Way base in the Badlands to recover the Orb of Possibilities, Gils are among the defenders.
- “Smash and Grab”: Tricked into attacking a True Way convoy, the player faces Gils as they seach for Rinna Khev.
- The rank Gil appears in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual.
- The Gil's uniform is closest to those worn by Cardassians on screen in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space 9.
|Details||Cardassian Union • Cardassian • Cardassia Prime|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Gul • Interrogator • Legate • Assault Legate|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Galor Class • Keldon Class|
|NPCs||Antos • Elim Garak • Natima Lang • Surjan • Rugan Skyl|
|NPC starships||C.U.V. Damar • C.U.V. Tain|
True Way Alliance
|Details||True Way Alliance • Cardassian • Alpha Jem'Hadar • Vorta • Changeling • Devos System • New Link • Orias III|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Jem'Hadar Soldier • Gul • Jem'Hadar Veteran • Interrogator • Jem'Hadar Elder • Legate • Assault Legate • Founder|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (Mob) • Galor Class • Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort • Keldon Class • Jem'Hadar Battleship • Jem'Hadar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Haneri • Kardek • Laas • Lamat'Ukan • Madred • Makkan • Mutak • Neman|
|NPC starships||Axon • Grenivok • Kriger • Torhne|