Ha'apax Advanced Warbird (Mob)
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
- For the playable vessel, see Ha'apax Advanced Warbird.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Overload III
- Photonic Shock Wave II
- Torpedo: High Yield I
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam III
- Viral Matrix II
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Explore the Flotilla”: Players are introduced to the Romulan Republic onboard a Ha'apax acting as the flagship of the Romulan Flotilla.
- “Tradecraft”: The R.R.W. Deihu is part of a fleet that engages a Tal Shiar fleet in the Azha System.
- “Devil's Choice” and “Shadow Play”: Ha'apax Warbirds are part of a Romulan Republic fleet that engages an Elachi invasion fleet attacking New Romulus.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: The R.R.W. Ar'hael is part of a task force that enters Fluidic Space to halt a Borg invasion.
- “Azure Nebula Rescue”: A number of Ha'apax Advanced Warbirds have been captured by the Tholian Assembly and must be liberated by the player.
- “A Step Between Stars”: Ha'apax Warbirds are part of a massive allied armada that intercepts a Voth fleet heading for the central star of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- “Republic Day”: A pair of Ha'apax Warbirds arrive as reinforcements when the R.R.W. Lleiset is ambushed by the Undine in the New Romulus System.
- Ha'apax Warbirds can be seen patrolling various areas of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Ha'apax Warbirds are part of the allied fleet defending New Romulus from a Herald attack. After the battle, the allies regroup aboard the R.R.W. Deihu.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Ha'apax class||R.R.W. Ar'hael|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the playable Ha'apax Advanced Warbird is capable of separating into two separate vessels (Ha'nom Guardian Warbird and Ha'feh Assault Warbird, respectively) when equipped with the Dual Vector Separation Universal Console from the Haakona Advanced Warbird, the NPC Ha'apax does not appear to have this capability.
- When Romulan Republic players use the Fleet Support ability, a Ha'apax Advanced Warbird has a chance to spawn to aid the player in battle; level III of this ability has a 100% chance of summoning one of these ships.
Images[edit | edit source]
|Details||Romulan Republic • Romulan • Reman • New Romulus • New Romulus Command • Romulan Flotilla • The Vault • Vauthil Station • Romulan History|
|Ground Forces||Uhlan • Guard • Shadow Guard • Sublieutenant • Sublieutenant Engineer • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Subcommander • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Romulan Shuttle • Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Ha'apax Advanced Warbird • Falchion Dreadnought Warbird • Tulwar Dreadnought Warbird|
|NPCs||A'dranna t’Kerhav • Avran • D'Tan • Kaol • Kererek • Mena • Mivek • Nadel • Obisek • Romulan Ambassador • Tal'Mera • Rai Sahen • Temer • Tiaru Jarok • Tovan Khev|
|NPC starships||R.R.W. Deihu • R.R.W. D'serek • R.R.W. Hasta • R.R.W. Hyperian • R.R.W. Lleiset • R.R.W. M'sarr • Rerik • R.R.W. Temanna • Zdenia|