For more than 30 years, access to this system was restricted to ships with D'Vas-level security clearance. While those restrictions would have been lifted after the destruction of the Romulan homeworld, more than 47 vessels have been reported lost in the system since 2380. Captains entering the area are advised to remain on tactical alert.
- “The Vault”: Obisek of the Reman Resistance attempts to steal thalaron weapons from The Vault.
- “Darkness Before the Dawn”: Following their victory at Brea III, the Resistance returns to the Vault to make it their new home.
- “Vault Shuttle Event”: The Tal Shiar occupies the Vault, and Obisek and the players must retake it.
- “The Vault: Ensnared”: The Tholians attack the Haakona System and try to capture the Vault.
- The I.R.W. Haakona was likely named for this system.
- Relocated with release of Season Ten: The Iconian War on April 21, 2015 from Mylasa Sector to Unroth Sector.
|Details||Reman Resistance • Reman • The Vault • Crateris • Remus • New Romulus • Vauthil Station • Reman History|
|Ground Forces||Guard • Shadow Guard • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Haakona Advanced Warbird • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Khiy • Obisek • Rashna • Slamek • Vrimek • Xionel • Zden|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Decimus • R.R.W. Llaisnen • Reman Scout • Rerik • Zdenia|