House Mo'Kai, sometimes called the "House of Mo'Kai," was one of the Great Houses in the Klingon Empire until its dissolvment. Its last leader was Aakan until the arrival of J'Ula in the 25th Century which restored the house.
- In 2256, J'Ula was a prominent matriarch with House Mo'Kai. She commanded the I.K.S. Lukara in several engagements during the war between the Klingon Empire and the Federation.
- Circa 2289, a century-long blood feud between the House of Mo'Kai and the House of B'vat begins.
- During a Bat'leth Tournament on Forcas III the champion of this house stole his opponent's bat'leth in the middle of a fight by beaming it away. Subsequently, transporter inhibitors were set up around the arena to prevent such dishonorable actions from happening again.
- Aakan slew K'das, son of B'vat on Stardate 66091.53 (2389). This action reignited the blood feud and extends to the allies of the two houses who begin to fight each other.
- Eventually, B'vat succeeds in having every member of the House of Mo'Kai hunted down and killed. Aakan flees Qo'noS, and agents of the House of B'vat track him down on H'atoria on Stardate 66306.71. He is defeated by B'vat in ritual combat two days later.
- With the last member dead, Chancellor Martok formally dissolves the House of Mo'Kai.
- J'Ula, thrown forward to the 25th century, discovers her house has been dissolved. However she finds that the Grimoire, their intelligence database, is still being updated by active, yet hidden, members. She meets one, Adet'pa, on Nimbus III. ("The Ascendant")
- In late 2410 J'Ula and her flagship, the I.K.S. Lukara resurfaced with a surprise attack on Andoria using the same mycelial weapon that hurdled her into the future. In 2411, She managed to use a little-known Klingon law to reinstate House Mo'Kai and address the Klingon High Council. She called out J'mpok's dishonorable deeds and skirmishes ensue in the Great Hall and throughout systems in the Beta Quadrant, beginning a new Klingon Civil War.
- J'Ula was discovered on Khitomer by an Alliance captain, accompanied by General Martok. Aakar betrays her and forms an Alliance with J'mpok, who sent forces to slaughter Khitomer's civillians and later launched a mycelial weapon stolen from the Lukara, damaging Khitomer's facilities and killing numerous delegates. Fortunately, J'Ula, Adet'pa, the Alliance captain and Martok rescued a few survivors and managed to escape. J'mpok dishonorably accuses them for committing the crime, forcing the Alliance captain and Martok to ally themselves with House Mo'Kai, go into hiding and labeled as enemies of the Empire.
- J'Ula turns to her former enemies, including Martok and the Alliance captain, for support while Adet'pa sought help to clear their names. With the aid of Louann Wilkins, an infiltration specialist, they broadcasted J'mpok's attack on Khitomer in the Gorath System after a confrontation with Aakar. However, the various Klingon Houses lost faith in the Empire and returned to their own homes. J'mpok dismisses the High Council and proclaims himself 'Emperor'.
- J'Ula is also guided by Tenavik and the monks of Boreth, who offer a clone of former Chancellor L'Rell to lead the Empire, whom they retrieved her soul following a trip to Gre'thor. L'Rell, J'Ula, Martok, Adet'pa and the Alliance captain travel around to rally enough support within the Empire to corner J'mpok on Qo'noS.
- J'Ula confronts J'mpok in single combat, and mortally wounds him just as the Alliance captain kills Aakar with the aid of Adet'pa. But before J'mpok could set off a hydro bomb, his hand is cut off by L'Rell, wielding the Sword of Kahless. J'Ula then delivers the killing blow, but not before J'mpok warns her that the Empire would never follow her. The warriors chant J'Ula's name, but she declines the Sword of Kahless and passes the Chancellorship to L'Rell and acts as her Torchbearer instead. The Civil War ends with House Mo'Kai and their allies emerging victorious.
- J'Ula - matriarch in 2256.
- Ketris - J'Ula's first officer.
- Aakan - leader of the house until 2389.
- Aakar - One of the Klingon's top special forces operatives in 2256.
- Adet'pa - a member in hiding on Nimbus III until 2410.
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Kor • I.K.S. Kri’stak • I.K.S. Lukara • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Rotarran • I.K.S. Targ (B'rel class) • I.K.S. Targ (Klothos class) • I.K.S. Worvig|