|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Hunting the Hunters”: Escorts roam the Mylasa System. In orbit of Mylasa IV occurs the showdown with Alpha Tanjan aboard his ship, The Stalker.
- “Ghost Ship”: Hirogen scavenge the Great Bloom, raiding U.S.S. Warwick.
- “Trapped”: After fighting off Hunter Escorts in the NGC 1218 Anomaly, a Starfleet team must rescue Captain Tarak and the crew of U.S.S. Griffin from the NGC 1218 - Hirogen Ship.
- “Narendra System Patrol”: Hunter Escorts are among a fleet of Hirogen ships the player must defeat in the Narendra System.
- “Galorndon Core System Patrol”: Hunter Escorts target a pod of Gekli in the Galorndon Core System.
- “We Need Breathing Room (Daily)”: Hunter Escorts are among Hirogen forces KDF players may encounter during exploration missions.
Vessels of the class
|Hunter-class||NGC 1218 - Hirogen Ship|
- The Hunter Escort appeared in several episodes of Star Trek: Voyager.
- Prior to Season 8.5, the Hunter Escort was one of three vessels that will spawn to aid players in combat when using the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call, the others being a Breen Chel Grett Cruiser and an armed Freighter. It has since been replaced by an Orion Corsair Flight-Deck Cruiser.
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|