The Hypercooled Technology Space Set consists of:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Breen Energy Dissipator]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Sensor Disruption Field]
- [Console - Universal - Resonant Dissipation Matrix]
- [Console - Universal - Energy Discharge Capacitors]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels: Breen Chel Grett Warship, Breen Chel Boalg Warship, Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider, Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider, Breen Sarr Theln Carrier and Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser. They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Breen Energy Dissipator
+25 Starship Drain Expertise
- 90' targeting arc
- Creates a level __ Energy Dissipator Blast:
- -10 All Power Settings for 15 sec
- -2 additional decrease to All Power Settings per second for 15 sec
- 40% Chance to Disable Weapon, Shield, Engine, or Auxiliary Subsystem for 10 sec
- Special Ability: Breen Energy Dissipator
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Breen Energy Dissipator is obtained from the Breen Chel Boalg Warship (Q's Winter Wonderland 2016, 1,000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6), while the Breen Chel Grett Warship provides a lesser version. See below.
The Enhanced Breen Energy Dissipator console is a potent weapon that was able to incapacitate enemy ships during the Dominion War until the Federation and Klingon forces adapted their ships to compensate. This weapon represents a state-of-the-art upgrade, but due to the architecture change in modern ships, the weapon only reduces the power levels of targets rather than entirely disabling all their systems at once.
This console fires a targetable Energy Dissipating Blast that causes significant subsystem drain and has a chance to knock a single subsystem offline for a short duration.
This console provides a passive boost to Drain Expertise and Critical Hit Chance.
|Drain Expertise skill||Drain|
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Breen Chel Grett Warship which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It can still be bought on the Phoenix Store or reclaimed from the Account Reward Claim tab in the Reputation store by players who acquired it during Q's Winter Wonderland event in 2012. (PC-only).
Console - Universal - Enhanced Sensor Disruption Field
+25 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- Special Ability: Sensor Disruption Field
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Sensor Disruption Field is obtained from the Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider (Q's Winter Wonderland 2017, 1,000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6) while the Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider provides a lesser version. See below.
The Breen Sensor Disruptor Field is a devastating tool utilized by the Breen Heavy Raiders to allow it to disrupt nearby enemies' targeting sensors, preventing them from returning fire on the Raider. Affected enemies are also more susceptible to enemy fire.
This console placates nearby foes and causes them to take more damage from enemy attacks by reducing their damage resistance.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider which was discontinued with the release of an improved Tier 6 variant. It can still be bought on the Phoenix Store, or reclaimed from Account Reward Claim tab in the Reputation store by players who acquired it during Q's Winter Wonderland event in 2013. (PC-only).
Console - Universal - Resonant Dissipation Matrix
Grants +5% Damage to Exotic Damage abilities
- +50 All Damage Resistance Rating for 15 sec
- Reduces Damage to Shields by 50% for 15 sec
- Bridge Officer power recharge times immediately reduced by 33%
- Special Ability: Resonant Dissipation Matrix
The Breen Resonant Dissipation Matrix provides a large increase to shield hardness and damage resistance to you and your entire team.
Additionally, affected team members will have the recharge time on all of their bridge officer abilities moderately.
Console - Universal - Energy Discharge Capacitors
- After 2 seconds: _____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields) every 1 sec for 8 seconds
- (Damage increases by 6% per Energy Charge)
- To self: +1 Energy Charge per foe within 5km every 1 sec (Stacks up to 25 times)
- To up to 5 foes within 5km of caster: to target: -2.5 All Power Settings for 10 sec every 1 sec
- Special Ability: Energy Discharge Array
When activated, the Power Discharge Capacitors will immediately siphon power from nearby enemy starships. Each nearby foe will also grant you 1 stack of Energy Charge each second they are within 5km of you. After 2 seconds you will fire a devastating electrical attack at your selected target each second for 8 seconds. The damage of this attack scales with the number of stacks of Energy Charge you have.
This console provides a passive bonus to all Power Levels and Maximum Hull Hit Points.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Cryonic Reaction Assembly
- +35.5 Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- +35.5 Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
Set 3: Super Cooled Weapon Arrays
- -20% Weapon Power Cost
Set 4: Enhanced Cryonic Relays
- +5% Maximum Hit Points
- 50% recharge time reduction to Breen console abilities
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|