IDIC Tribble is a Tribble: a cute, round, furry creature that purrs when touched. It has a tranquilizing effect on most races. The IDIC Tribble symbolizes the Vulcan philosophy of "infinite diversity in infinite combinations" by adapting to the chosen profession of the person that pets it, and granting team-wide bonuses based on the user's career. These buffs stack with one another, but not other Tribble buffs, encouraging diverse squads with members from different branches. In addition the IDIC Tribble can be used by Klingons and other species to which Tribbles are typically hostile.
This Tribble is available from the Zen Store for 300 . Its species name is Polygeminus grex varietas.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Targets Self
- 1.25 sec activate
- 30 sec recharge
- Removes all previous Tribble Buffs
- Applies different buffs depending on your profession. These buffs affect your entire team and may stack with one another, but only one instance of each may be active on your team.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Depending on which profession your character has, when activated, the IDIC Tribble provides the following buffs to you and your team mates:
In addition to the above buffs, if you have all 3 of the profession-specific ones active on you at the same time, your character will also gain the Full Synergy buff and receive:
- 2.5% Additional Damage Increase
- 2.5% Additional Damage Resistance
- +0.02 Additional Health Regen
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bridge officers are affected by and can use this tribble, and will give the appropriate buff for their profession.
- This item is available in three different qualities, though all of them function identically:
- A European Celebration accolade could claim the tribble from the Tribble Handler stationed on Earth Spacedock outside Club 47 or on Qo'noS inside the Targ Pit. version was a limited time reward. Players who logged in between March 29th, 2012 through April 2nd, 2012 and received the
- A Zen Store for 300 . version can be obtained from the
- An version has been made available from various promotional events.
Theand are limited to one per character, though the one is not.
Tribbles in Star Trek Online
|Tier 1-3||Dotson (T1) • Sparkes (T1) • Stahl (T1) • Susilo (T2) • Thompson (T2) • Tuffli (T3) • Vitales (T2)|
|Tier 4-5||Cavallaro (T5) • DeAngelo (T5) • Henry (T4) • Howe (T5) • Jasperson (T4) • McCarry (T4) • Nix (T4) • Stacy (T5)|
|Tier 6||Mattson (T6) • Ricossa (T6)|
|Tier 7-8||Daxter (T7) • Griffis (T7) • Harrington (T8) • Highison (T7) • Nielson (T8) • Velasquez (T7) • Yu (T8) • Zinc (T8)|
|Special (bred)||Cryo • Daring • Gamma Quadrant • Grand Slam • Kelvin Timeline • Lohlunat • Mycelium • Mycelial • Risian • Terran Fortune • Triolic • Winter|
|Special (other)||Black Alert • Borg • Crossfire • Fleet • Fluidic Space • Genetically-Altered • IDIC • Inquisitive • Mol'Rihan • Nukara • Photonic • Radan • Rainbow • Rivera • Solanae|
|See also||Tribble Breeding Guide • Cannibal Tribble • Tribble Kebab • Baked Tribble • Tribble Carcass|