- “Explore Earth Spacedock” Admiral Garrett sends the player to learn to use the services at Earth Spacedock.
- “In the Shadow of Cestus”: Admiral Garrett sends the player to the Edren System, where both the Federation and the Gorn Hegemony have an active presence, to back up the Starfleet vessels in the event of a Gorn attack.
- “Painful Omens”: Garrett sends the player to investigate a loss of contact with Deep Space K-13.
- “Return to Babel”: Garrett orders the player to travel to the Babel System, where Coridian rebels have taken several Federation trade officials hostage, and work with the negotiation team to resolve the situation.
- “The Battle of Caleb IV”: Garrett orders the player to report to the Caleb System, where a Klingon fleet has been gathering. During the battle, Garrett commands the player aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown.
- “I Sing of Arms”: Captain Garrett assigns the player to investigate the wreckage of a crashed ship on the surface of Taurus II.
- “Dislodging Klingons”: Garrett orders the player to help repel a Klingon boarding party.
- “The Taurean Affair”: Garrett orders the player to take the helm of the starship on their mission to escape the Klingons.
- “Earthward Bound”: After the Klingons' defeat, Garrett orders the player to set course for Earth for a debriefing. Aboard Earth Spacedock, he reveals that he has been promoted to Admiral, and that he has selected the player to assume command of the starship.
- Prior to a patch on April 15th, 2021, Garrett was voiced by Vic Mignogna, who appeared in several Star Trek fan productions including in Star Trek Continues as Cpt. James T. Kirk. Since this patch, his performance has been replaced by an unknown actor.