Following the defeat of 'Emperor' J'mpok in her hands, she is located in the Great Hall in the First City of Qo'noS with L'Rell after passing the Chancellorship to the latter.
In 2256, during the Federation-Klingon War after the death of her brother, J'Ula ambushes a Starfleet vessel on a cadet training cruise by sending a false distress signal from the S.S. Fortuna. She kidnaps the vessel's Captain, Anton Schaefer, and kills him. The Starfleet vessel, commandeered by the cadets, along with the U.S.S. Sebrova then attack her flagship and she escapes.
J'Ula later follows a Starfleet vessel and instigates a jailbreak, allowing her to liberate Aakar out of Facility 2047 and return him to the front lines, after a brief confrontation with Captain Schaefer's crew. Her forces then destroy the Federation fleet led by Captain Lorca at Priors World, and sends them to hunt him (unknowingly switched with his Terran counterpart) and his stranded team on Priors 5D.
J'Ula leads an attack on the U.S.S. Glenn, beaming aboard to the vessel's engineering and steals classified data regarding the spore drive. She is driven off by the Glenn and her allies. She later participates in the attack on Starbase 1 and launches the mycelial weapon she stole from the Glenn, sending her forces and the Starfleet vessels into 2409. A year later in 2410, she emerges from hiding and launches an attack in the Andoria System, but is driven off by an Alliance captain and a Lukari research team led by Kuumaarke, leaving a mycelial rift behind.
In early 2411, J'Ula managed to use a little-known Klingon law to reinstate House Mo'Kai which allowed her to address the High Council. Coming from a time where the Klingon's had almost beaten the Federation (done so under the banner of "Remain Klingon") provided stark contrast to the peace being cemented between the two powers. In addition, a few years earlier House Mo'Kai had been wiped out by the House of B'vat. This added grievance to J'Ula's cause. She calls out Chancellor J'mpok's dishonorable deeds, rallying other Klingons to her cause. A skirmish ensues in the Great Hall and she leads attacks on various systems like Ceron and Qu'Vat, going into hiding after being driven off by an Alliance captain and their allies. Aakar betrays her on Khitomer after they were discovered by the Alliance captain and General Martok, giving J'mpok the mycelial weapon allowing him to attack Khitomer's chambers and kill numerous delegates. The Alliance captain and General Martok are forced to ally themselves with House Mo'Kai and go into hiding after being accused of the crime and labeled as enemies of the Empire by J'mpok.
J'Ula turns to her former enemies, including Martok and the Alliance captain, for support; she is also guided by Tenavik and the monks of Boreth, who offer a clone of former Chancellor L'Rell to lead the Empire, whom they retrieved her soul following a trip to Gre'thor. L'Rell, J'Ula, Martok, Adet'pa and the Alliance captain travel around to rally enough support within the Empire, such as liberating House Kang from Rura Penthe, saving House Korath in Forcas and recruiting Tarsev's Elachi forces in Qu'Vat. More allies join the team including Captain Kagran, those from the Gorn, Orion Syndicate, House Martok and House Noggra to corner J'mpok on Qo'noS. J'mpok threatens to detonate the hydro bomb planted in 2257, the same tactic used by L'Rell to achieve power - ensuring if he could not rule Qo'noS, there would not be a Qo'noS left to rule. J'Ula confronts J'mpok in single combat, and mortally wounds him just as the Alliance captain kills Aakar. But before J'mpok could make good on his threat to set off the bomb, his hand is cut off by L'Rell, wielding the Sword of Kahless. J'Ula then delivers the killing blow, but not before J'mpok warns her that the Empire would never follow her. To her surprise, the warriors chant J'Ula's name, but she declines the Sword of Kahless and passes the Chancellorship to L'Rell instead.
- “Routine Maneuvers”: J'Ula's forces coerce Cyrano Jones into sending a false distress signal, allowing them to ambush the Tutorial Starship. She kidnaps Captain Anton Schaefer from the bridge, and kills him when he refuses to comply with her orders.
- “Trial by Fire”: The Lukara is driven off by the player and the U.S.S. Sebrova.
- “The Plausibility of the Possible”: J'Ula breaks Aakar out of Facility 2047.
- “Impossibility of Reason”: J'Ula's forces attempt to capture Captain Lorca and hunt his team on Priors 5D.
- “Secrets”: J'Ula leads an attack on the U.S.S. Glenn. She is able to escape with classified data regarding the spore drive from the vessel's engineering lab.
- “Downfall”: J'Ula is part of the attack on Starbase 1 and deploys a mycelial weapon during the battle, causing both her and the player to be transported to the 25th century.
- “Beneath the Skin”: J'Ula launches an attack against Kuumaarke and her research team in the Andoria System, she warps out of the system leaving a mycelial rift behind.
- “Ruins of Doom”: J'Ula attacks the player after they have neutralized the spore colonies in the Imaga System, but is driven off by them with the aid of Captain Koren.
- “To Hell With Honor”: J’Ula and her forces began refitting their ships in the Beta Lankal System but they were assaulted by Alliance forces.
- “The Centre Cannot Hold”: J'Ula enters the Great Hall during her meeting with the Klingon High Council. She greets Martok, references Kagran and calls out J'mpok during her speech for his dishonorable deads. She rallies House Mo'Kai and Klingon Rebel forces in the battle against J'mpok, the player and other attendees after the meeting. Later, the player and their allies engage her flagship in the Ceron System and the Qu'Vat System.
- “The Khitomer Discord”: The player and Martok confront and fight J'Ula and Aakar at the lower levels of Khitomer, where Aakar retreats while J'Ula is captured. After J'Ula explains the situation and with the help of Adet'pa, they managed to get out of the lower levels where they defeat Klingon forces led by Ja'rod, who were sent by J'mpok. J'Ula later rescues the player from being killed by a mycelial wave launched by J'mpok, and aids in rescuing survivors while they head to the transporter room. In orbit, Captains Kagran, Va'Kel Shon and Koren warp in where J'mpok silences the player before they can explain and dishonorably accuses them of betraying the Alliance and joining House Mo'Kai. Refusing to stand down with the player, J'Ula aids in disabling the flagships and their forces as instructed by Martok, while arguing with J'mpok during the ensuing battle. At the end of the mission, she informs the player to lie low and wait for Adet'pa's signal to take action when the time its right.
- “Partisans”: The player, accompanied by Martok, Adet'pa and the crew of the Coldstar met up with J'Ula in the Gorath System where they first assist in engaging KDF forces in orbit before beaming down. On the surface, silencing Martok mocking the former stronghold of the House of Torg, she assists in the defense of Wilkins against Imperial forces while she hacks the various computer codes. They are then confronted by Aakar, where Aakar flees while his forces are defeated. J'Ula accepts Wilkins' offer to quicken the broadcasting process and they both beam aboard the Lukara. The player and their allies defend the Lukara from J'mpok's flagship, the Kri’stak, and his forces while Wilkins transmits the data. The evidence is broadcasted and J'Ula calls treason to J'mpok. Despite everyone in the system learning the truth of J'mpok's attack on Khitomer, J'Ula and Wilkins watch in disappointment, as the various Klingon Houses lost trust in the Empire and returned to their own homes. J'mpok dismisses the High Council and proclaims himself 'Emperor' of the Klingon Empire. Adet'pa informs the player at the end that the outcome has taken a toll on J'Ula, but with their names cleared, they are free to roam within the Empire.
- “Knowledge is Power”: The player, Martok and Adet'pa met up with J'Ula on Boreth, the latter three beaming down while the player remains overwatch in orbit. One of the monks, Tenavik, guides her throughout the trials she undertakes, including facing Molor, an honor duel with Kahless and overcoming obstacles in the Time Chamber, facing Aakar and the Sons of None along the way. Touching one of the time crystals, J'Ula experiences a vision where she is surrounded by dead bodies and the Empire destroyed, and another where she witnesses the Empire united through the birth of someone. Tenavik then brought them to the cloning chambers to resurrect Chancellor L'Rell, however her soul is in Gre'thor. In orbit following a battle, Aakar plants a virus on the Lukara destroying the ship, but the player managed to retrieve her crew.
- “Leap of Faith”: J'Ula, Adet'pa and Martok return to Boreth, this time with the player joining them to seek out the soul of L'Rell in Gre'thor to unite the Great Houses once more. While Adet'pa remains with Tenavik, the others lit an incense which took them into Koth, the void between Sto-vo-kor and Gre'thor. Here, they encounter Gowron who leads the team to the Barge of the Dead, where they ask the Barge crew, Kortar and the various souls about L'Rell during the journey and in Gre'thor itself. After defeating the souls of the Sons of None, they meet L'Rell herself and journey into Fek'lhr's lair, where they defeat Fek'lhr in exchange for L'Rell's soul. Gowron enters the lair offering his soul before J'Ula could finish offering hers, Fek'lhr eventually accepts J'Ula's new offer of Aakar's and J'mpok's souls, and the team escapes Gre'thor defeating more souls coming after them. They awake back on Boreth and witness the rebirth of L'Rell. The player, Martok and Adet'pa beam up to defend the system from the Fek'Ihri until L'Rell finally launches a new flagship and sends a galaxy-wide call. Klingon reinforcements warp in and they all defeat the Fek'lhri dreadnought and save Boreth, celebrating their victory in the end. L'Rell hands over the command of her flagship to J'Ula while she acclimates to the future.
- “Warriors of the Empire”: After being confided into by Martok on their current problem in deciding the next move, the player speaks to J'Ula who wishes to redeem herself in the Qu'Vat System following her previous visit which lead to Aakar launching the mycelial weapon on her ship and killing innocent civilians. Commanding the I.K.S. K't'inga, she aids in rallying warriors of House Kang and Korath in the Beta Penthe System and Forcas System. In the Qu'Vat system, a large mycelial rift emerges after closing several rifts and defeating Elachi forces, where she joins the player to investigate. There, she and the player convinces Tarsev to join their efforts after destabilizing the modified technology keeping the rift open.
- “A Day Long Remembered”: With allies gathered and preparing for the final battle of Qo'noS, J'Ula, along with the player, Martok and L'Rell, motivates everyone with a speech before departing for Qo'noS. Before the player returns to their ship, she asks for their assurance that Tarsev would not fail them, and - following their journey in Gre'thor - personally asks of them to send J'mpok and Aakar to Gre'thor if she were to die before ending the two them. The K't'inga charges into battle alongside the player and their allies in orbit of Qo'noS as they break through the Lethean, Nausicaan and Ferasan forces, allowing them to engage J'mpok's flagship and his forces. J'mpok targets the player's ship with a mycelial weapon, but the player immediately moves into the K't'inga's position, allowing the weapon to fire at her instead. This allowed Tarsev's device to be activated and his Elachi forces aid them in the battle. After disabling the Kri'stak, J'mpok retreats to the Great Hall. Beaming down with the player, Martok and L'Rell, they fight their way through ground troops and disable Aakar's shields around the city. At the courtyard outside the Great Hall, Aakar wounds Martok, forcing him to retreat back to the Rotarran. He lures J'Ula into a duel to the death with J'mpok and sets up security fields so that the player and L'Rell cannot interfere, as well as unleashing mycelial rift drones. With the aid of Adet'pa, the player and L'Rell bypass his personal transporters and shields in the Great Hall, allowing the player to kill him just as J'Ula mortally wounds J'mpok. But before he could make good on his threat to set off a hydro bomb, L'Rell, wielding the Sword of Kahless, cuts his hand off and J'Ula delivers the killing blow, but not before J'mpok warns her that the Empire would never follow her. To her surprise, the warriors chant J'Ula's name and L'Rell hands the Sword of Kahless to her, but J'Ula declines it and passes the Chancellorship to L'Rell instead. Two weeks following the fall of J'mpok, J'Ula is seen with L'Rell and other warriors during the celebration event as she moves forward to restore the Empire, assisting L'Rell as her Torchbearer.
- “Remain Klingon”: Aakar taunts J'Ula in orbit of Qo'noS during the final battle, only to be rebuffed by one of her officers that she is already hunting J'mpok down on the surface. After a team of players destroy the Kri'stak and the Targ, L'Rell announces the end of J'mpok's reign, whom J'Ula defeated in an honor duel, along with the war.
- "Fighting in a Burning House": Aboard the Lukara, J'Ula reflects on the death of her brother, T'Kuvma. She vows to use her position within the House Mo'Kai to gather the information needed to win the war against the Federation, and ensure that the other Great Houses are indebted to her and her House.
- "The Ascendant": J'Ula searches for remaining, hidden members of her house on Nimbus III.
- Players who have completed “A Day Long Remembered” will see J'mpok phased out of the Great Hall, with J'Ula and L'Rell taking his place on stage instead.
|Details||Klingon 2256 • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Qo'noS|
|Ground Forces||Klingon Warrior • Klingon Officer • Klingon Munitions Officer • Klingon Ground Commander • Mistress of House Mo'Kai|
|Starships||Bird-of-Prey • Unshielded Bird-of-Prey • D'Ghor Frigate • DaSpu Light Cruiser • D'Ghor Cruiser • Sech Battle Cruiser • Chargh Battleship • BortaS blr Battleship • D'Ghor Battleship • Cleave Battleship • Qoj Dreadnought • Qugh Dreadnought • Sarcophagus|
|NPCs||J'Ula • T'Kuvma • Kobax • N'tarn • Aakar • Sons of None|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Lukara • Aakar's Dreadnought|