First discovered by the U.S.S. Jenolan in 2294, this Dyson sphere was moved from the Alpha Quadrant to its current location by activation of an Iconian gateway. The gateway is now one of the ones that allows the ships of Operation Delta Rising to move quickly from quadrant to quadrant.
- “A Step Between Stars”: Players arrive inside the Jenolan Dyson Sphere via an Iconian Gateway from the Solanae Dyson Sphere, and discover that the Jenolan sphere has traveled 50,000 light years into the Delta Quadrant. The player must then defend the sphere from an Undine invasion force.
- “Surface Tension”: In early 2410, Rear Admiral Tuvok asks the player to assist in the organization of a conference of major Alpha and Beta Quadrant powers on the future of the Jenolan Dyson Sphere. However, the talks are cut short by an Undine surprise attack on the Sol and Qo'noS Systems.
- “Escalation”: Players are instructed to report to the Jenolan Dyson Sphere to receive instructions regarding joint efforts to explore the Delta Quadrant outside the sphere.
- “Takedown”: The Jenolan Dyson sphere is the site for a briefing on the upcoming battle for the Vaadwaur homeworld.
- The Jenolan Dyson Sphere is a Dyson sphere with a radius of approximately 1 astronomical unit which the U.S.S. Jenolan crashed on in 2294. It was later re-discovered by the U.S.S. Enterprise-D in 2369 and explored by subsequent Starfleet expeditions over the following decades.
- Originally located in the Alpha Quadrant, the sphere suddenly disappeared with the reactivation of the Iconian Gateway network in 2409, taking the U.S.S. Gold with it. In 2410, Delta Quadrant Command was established within the Jenolan Dyson Sphere.
- Although the Jenolan Dyson Sphere also possesses a jump-capability like the Solanae Dyson Sphere, it is not yet entirely clear whether it was also constructed by the Solanae or by a different Iconian servitor race, as its exterior design is different. However, the interiors of the Jenolan's buildings have the same architectural design as those of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.