- +45.7 Physical Damage Resistance Rating
- +45.7 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
- +50.8 Energy Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Toxic Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Fire Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Cold Resistance Rating
- +25.4 Root Resistance Rating
- +25.4 Knockback Resistance Rating
- +40.4 Kit Performance
- (Improves All Kit Modules)
- +40.4 Kit Readiness
- (Improves All Kit Cooldowns)
- To Target: -23.1% All Damage for 10 sec
- To Target: -20 All Damage Resistance for 10 sec
- To Target: Expose target for 10 sec
Klingon Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) is an environmental suit based off of the suits worn in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. It is the equivalent of the Starfleet Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) and the Romulan Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293).
This environmental suit was designed as part of a classified project to enable operatives to better function in hazardous conditions. Cutting down on some of the bulk found in prior environmental suit models, it offers a high degree of protection to nearly all hazards a special operative may encounter - such as solar flares, high radiation levels, and incoming weapons fire. The suit is also equipped with an Automated Threat Dampener package, designed to increase the wearer's chances of survival by causing the assailant to inflict less and take more damage.
This item is currently leveless, and uses your Captain level to calculate its effectiveness. Upon reaching level 50, it will stop automatically improving and will need to be Upgraded in order to increase its effectiveness.
Available from the Lobi Crystal Store for 200 Lobi Crystals.
When obtained the Klingon Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) is levelless and very rare. After Level 50, it can be upgraded through the Gear Upgrade System, and requires Tech Upgrade Kits from the Ground Gear School, or Universal Tech Upgrades.