By 2371 Leeta was a Dabo girl on Deep Space Nine, working at Quark's. The young woman formed many friendships with the station's crew and remained on DS9 for most of the Dominion War, even joining Major Kira's resistance during the occupation of Deep Space Nine. By 2373 Leeta entered a relationship with Ferengi engineer Rom, who in 2375 became Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance.
- “The Temporal Front”: Leeta accompanies Rom to the Alliance summit on New Romulus.
- “Storm Clouds Gather”: Leeta attends the Alliance summit on DS9 with her husband Grand Nagus Rom, and gives advice to the player.
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”: Leeta aids Rom and Quark's team in attempting to steal back the Sword of Kahless.
- "The Golden Nagus": Leeta meets with Rom. They discuss the Hur'q, who have been attacking Ferengi space. After discussing various options, Rom decides to attend an Alliance summit meeting at Deep Space 9 to seek assistance.
- Main article: Holo Leeta
A holographic version of Leeta was developed by Quark Enterprises in the 25th Century. Leeta was approached by her brother-in-law Quark to pose for the hologram, after he ran into some financial troubles. Subsequently, Dabo tables all over the Alpha and Beta Quadrant have been outfitted with a holographic representation of Leeta, to instruct potential customers and motivate them to play.
- Main article: Leeta (mirror)
Her Mirror Universe counterpart is an Admiral in the Terran Empire and the antagonist in several missions. Leeta references her mirror self in “Storm Clouds Gather” as a "real piece of work" whom she found out about via Rom's "information gathering specialists".
- Holo Leeta
- Holo-Leeta (Duty Officer)
- Leeta (mirror)
- Chase Masterson
- Voice acting
- List of canon characters
- Official Blog - Bringing Leeta to STO (May 6, 2016)
- Leeta at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Leeta at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.